Revealing to the family.

Monday

Y/N

"Get up hun, it's 07.00 am Already."

"Yeah Mom, give me 5 minutes."

"Yeah, come down quickly."

The door could be heard closing. Soon the girl woke up from her bed groaning and speaking something gibberish. Going to the washroom she quickly washed her face taking a quick bath. Getting out of the bathroom, she played some random music on her phone. Vibing to it she started choosing clothes for the day ahead. And ended up picking up an oversized sweatshirt with a white baggy sweatpants.

Neon nal banjjeum michige mandeurеo
You got me like cray-cray-crazy in love
Daеche nega mwonde
Michyeo nalttwieo gibuni up and down
You got me like cray-cray-crazy in love
Nado naega outta control

"I'm gettin' loco, loco
I'm gettin' loco, loco"

She started vibing to the song while cleaning her messed-up bed, that's when she lost it. Y/N quickly jumped on the bed and started dancing to the song.... Well wildly.

Oasiseu chajeun kitty
Nan ne yeop jaril neomboji
Break ttawin ijeosseo
Kkeutkkaji ga bollae

"Neon nal banjjeum michige mandeureo
You got me like cray-cray-crazy in love
Daeche nega mwonde
Michyeo nalttwieo gibuni up and down
You got me like cray-cray-crazy in love
Nado naega outta control"

While dancing she didn't notice a muscular figure entering her room, because of the high volume. She kept dancing to the whole song, at the end she did that Iconic pose of ITZY and turned around quickly regretting her life decisions. Widening her eyes she screamed out loud and quickly lied on the bed covering herself with the bedsheets she was dancing with. She was just hoping that the person goes away from her room. But that actually didn't happen. Next thing happened was, the bedsheets being grabbed by someone and being thrown away.

"Yah! Lee Y/N!!! Why did you stop?"

"Yah! Yoon Jeonghan!!! Don't you have manners, or don't you know the term 'knock on someone's door before entering'?!?!"

"Uwu Y/N-iee is mad" -He start teasing her-

"Yah yah yah! You brat stop!!!" She quickly grabbed the nearest pillow to her and started beating the poor guy. The male groaned in pain while trying to stop her.

"Oh my god, You crazy woman-"

"Kids what's going on!?" Ji-ah yelled from downstairs. The both of them quickly widened their eyes and yelled a quick "Nothing mom", hoping that she won't come upstairs. They didn't want to attend one more lecture even before the university starts.

"Okay. The breakfast is nearly ready! Come down quickly!!"

"Yes Mom"

The younger souls stared at each other for a while. The music playing in the background was now more of a romantic one. The both of them grabbed nearest pillow to them and-

"Yah you brat-"

Smack

"You crazy woman-"

Smack

"Ahhhh you fat man-"

Silence.
Suddenly the room went silent, only their heavy breathing was heard. He coldly stared at her.