More than 2 years?

"That's it for today. Now note down your homework's"

The whole class groaned at the professor, Professor Lee; The strictest, disciplined and best tutor of the university.

"Professor Lee"

A girl raised her hand. The professor slightly nodded his head giving her permission to speak.

"Professor Lee, can you please give us less homework today. A-as we have to prepare for science test which is next week."

The girl asked, trying her best not to Sutter or blush or sequel. Professor Lee being the most handsome man in the whole University ruled over every not only girls but also boy's heart.

The professor lightly chuckled. Again, every girl and some boys too tried not to sequel, like his chuckled was the hottest this ever (after ramen).

"Can I know your name miss?"

"Areum, Jung Areum"

The girl named Areum tried her best not to fangirl over the hot professor.

"Well miss Jung, I know that you have upcoming test of science, which is going to be very difficult, so I am giving you all to work on some experiments. Now note down your homework"

The class again groaned, knowing that today and the next day they are going to spend in chemical laboratory rather that going to a club and enjoying their weekend.

"So, come on get up and remove your experiment books and copy the notes from the blackboard."

Saying that, he started writing the notes on the blackboard with a white chalk. The students lazily removed their experiment books and started noting down the notes.

*Ring Ring, ring ring*

The bell finally rang so did the professor finally finished copying the notes. Everyone in the class was reviled as it was the last lecture of today.

"So, guys, copy this note down. And on Monday you guys should submit your experiment books, I which you are going to write the observation of the experiments you have done. See you on Monday guys."

He purposely chuckled and left leaving the squealing and blushing students. After all he knew the effect, he had on his students.

______________________

"Did you saw Professor Lee asked for my name today. Gosh it felt like I was going to die any seconds. Ahhhhhhh I can't handle his hotness."

Here we are. Areum who is squealing and bragging to her 3 best friends about how the 'hottest professor Lee asked her name'. Her two best friends namely, Anna and Mia; were kind of jealous of their 5-year bestie but her friend YN was not even listening to what Areum was speaking about, her full attention was on her mobile screen.

"Y/N! Are you even listening to me????"

Areum asked and shook YN's shoulder, scaring the shit out of the poor girl who was concentrated on the article on her mobile screen.

"What happened, are you ok, are you hurt somewhere? Do you need something? C'mon tell me."

The three girls chuckled at the Older's behavior. She was like a mom to them.

"Come on guys, why are you laughing. Tell me the joke too. Is something bothering you guys, it's ok you can share it with me."

The girls laughed more, feeling grateful to get such a caring and kind friend.

"Unnie, you know what? We love you so much. Thank you for always taking care of us. We are very great full to have you as our friend."

Mia, the second youngest of the group said and quickly side hugged her unnie who was sitting beside her.