Chapter 6: USJ

POV Narrator

About a week has passed since combat training, the main group hasn't changed, but Denki started trying to make more friends with the group, Iida remained distant from the group, because no one in the group liked to hear him giving orders to them. They, Katsuki, Shoto and Izuka still don't suspect Izuku and Seth because they think they are really dead, Gaius seemed distressed about something.

Izuku: Is there a problem?

Gaius: I'm not feeling very well... I think it's some kind of bad omen...

Seth: A bad omen? Of what exactly?

Gaius: I don't know... but at the same time I'm feeling like something very important is going to happen today.

Izuku: Just don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out.

Aizawa: Today we will have rescue training at USJ...

Denka: U...

Aizawa: If anyone tries to make a joke with that name they will be expelled, it's not Unforseen Simulation Joint, it's a place where UA students practice rescue simulations in various different situations and environments, put on their hero costumes and go to the bus.

On the bus Izuku sat next to Izumi, Gaius sat in a random place and Seth too.

Tsuyu: I usually say what comes to my mind so... Melissa, you have a power similar to what All Might has...

Ejiro: Stopping to analyze it, it's really similar...

Melissa starts to break out in a cold sweat...

Izumi: (thought: She looks worried... it's better to ease it for her) Tsuyu don't confuse things, All Might even had super strength, but she didn't break his arms when using her power

Tsuyu: You're right...

Aizawa: Alright, get off the bus, we're here.

13: Hello I am the rescue heroine: Thirteen.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ochaco (Human): THIRTEEN!

Izuku: You seem to be a big fan of her...

Ochaco: Yes! She is my favorite hero!

13: I'm flattered by that

Aizawa: Alright, let's get to the lessons...

13: Okay... First we should start with the dangers of quirks...

Denki: What do you mean?

13: It's quite simple actually, I'm going to use my quirk for example, which is a black hole... it's an extremely dangerous quirk, if not used correctly it can cause several deaths, but my focus is still rescuing people, I think ways to get around my quirk to take advantage of it and do the right thing...