Chapter 7: Explanation and rest time

POV Narrator

After all the events at USJ the girls were taken to UA for interrogation, in the room they were in, Izuku, Seth and Gaius were present too.

Nezu: So... I would first like to know what the connection between the six of you is.

Izuku: They are our childhood friends, we don't know what happened to them after we disappeared, but...

Nezu: Wait a minute... I understand this part, I want to hear from them everything that happened.

Momo: After we thought Katsuki had killed Izuku and Seth...

Nezu: Wait a minute... WHAT?!

Luna takes out her cell phone and shows the video she had saved.

Nezu: How do you two...

Izuku: We were saved at the last minute, otherwise we would be in the coffin right now.

Nezu: Who saved you?

Gaius: It was the Astral King, he rescued us at the last minute...

Luna: Wait, if you were saved... Naoto was too?

Izuku: Naoto?

Luna: It's his brother.

Izuku: Why didn't you ever tell us you had a brother?

Gaius: He... didn't survive...

Luna: Wait, but if you were saved...

Gaius: His injuries were much bigger than mine... he couldn't stand it until he got to the doctors' room.

Luna sheds some tears.

Luna: I understand...

Nezu: I know it's sad, but we need to keep going.

Luna: Right... I had seen them and showed them what happened, so at my suggestion we 

became mercenaries...

Nezu: Have you ever killed anyone?

Jiro: We never accepted a slaughter mission, so the missions we accepted were usually missions that involved incapacitating a target or obtaining some object, our original plan was to wait for the right moment to avenge them... but... we actually lost the chance. line and...

Seth calmed Kyoka.

Nezu: Right... are you all eighteen?

All three: Yes.

Nezu: Right... you have two options, we have a villain rehabilitation program, even though you are mercenaries, you can still participate... or you will be arrested, so what do you prefer?

All three: Rehabilitation.

Nezu: Okay... one more thing, did Shoko and Katsumi do something too?

Izuku: No... they never did anything to hurt us, but they also never did anything to help...

Nezu: Right... I'm going to have a little talk with some people, go wherever you can go.

Luna: I have somewhere to stay... you can go with your families if you want and...

Gaius holds Luna by the hand.

Gaius: You're coming with us.

Luna (blushing): R-Right.

On the way to the school corridors the girls wanted to ask something.

Momo: Do ​​you... forgive us?