Jimin :- I'll cut his clothes you just go and pick up a blanket to cover him after treatment ( Dr nodded and left jimin start cutting his clothe from his chest after cutting it other Dr come with blanket)
Dr :- jimin I'll treat his upper body you just treat his lower part and cover it here the blanket ( said giving the blanket to jimin who took it and start cutting tae pant to treat him )

Jimin :- I'll cut his clothes you just go and pick up a blanket to cover him after treatment ( Dr nodded and left jimin start cutting his clothe from his chest after cutting it other Dr come with blanket) Dr :- jimin I'll treat his upper body you ...

[I just want to clear one thing that jimin is this brother and the other person is doctor if you got hurt and you can't hide anything from doctor so it's better to not think anything else]

Jimin :- can you plz give me that small size scissors✂ and start cutting his pant from his  wirst)

Dr :- jimin we need to give him painkillers first see his face is fully red becz of pain ( said putting oxyge mask on  tae ) Jimin :- you are right give him and plz interest the iv too in his hand ( said ) Dr :- but jimin he have cut in every wher...

Jimin :- you are right give him and plz interest the iv too in his hand ( said )
Dr :- but jimin he have cut in every where where should we give him this iv yk it can be infection if we didn't provide him on right place ( said worried)
Jimin :- on his arm too ( check tae arm and see thier are many cut )
Jimin :- can can we give him iv in his thighs ( said with  hysternization )

Dr :- jimin we need to give him painkillers first see his face is fully red becz of pain ( said putting oxyge mask on  tae ) Jimin :- you are right give him and plz interest the iv too in his hand ( said ) Dr :- but jimin he have cut in every wher...

Just like this tae was laying just his half body was naked his face was having so many Injury

Dr :- it's kind a risky it's can be possible that he have any infection because of this( said )
Jimin :- we don't have any other opposite ( said and interstate the iv in his thighs)
Dr :- now we need to wait until he gain his  conscious   back ( said )
Jimin :- yeah I'll be here if you want you can go ( said while treating tae back)
Dr :- no no it's fine I'll be here I don't have any work so yeah ( said and help tae to cover his body except where tae got iv)
Jimin :- can you plz check kai once ( said Dr nodded).