Chapter eleven

At this moment, none of them move, not even breathe, because they don't have to, their adoration fueling the necessary air in their lungs. Her lips were tender and when he touched them, he felt like biting from a very mellow strawberry, receiving her juicy flesh directly in his mouth. When he feels her opening a little more, he licks the corners of her lips, savoring everything she has to offer, then he tastes her tongue, capturing it slowly. Seraphina moves her hands into his hair, playing with the short curls from the nape. When he deepens the kiss, she tucks his strands tighter, almost in a painful hold. Then, she moves her hands lower, on his biceps, fearful that she may fall from feeling lightheaded. This is, after all, her first kiss, her first event that causes her such a sensation! She is hot all over, but not in a bad way. She feels hot where his skin touches hers, but she senses the heat as a fundamental thing that was missed until now. Like she has just discovered how to properly function, being held in Belletem's arms, where no danger seems to exist.

He lifts his lips from her for a second to allow them to breathe before devouring her lips again. She captures his bottom lip between her soft teeth, tucking slightly and sucking gently, causing low rumbles from Belletem. His hands cup her lower back, gluing them together. In this way, she could feel all of his front, not leaving even the tiniest gap between the two. Still, needing some oxygen to pump her precious heart, Seraphina breaks the kiss, looking more flustered than ever.

From the stories heard by her colleagues when she was in school, she perceived the first collision of months as something wet and, for some, even an unpleasant participation of the two parties. But she realized now, they didn't know the path to happiness. The moment was so beautiful, like the realm of a fairytale. She also knows that whoever wants to have the same experience they must do only one thing: to love!

While the girl reflects on her past memory, Belletem doesn't seem to be able to stop touching her even for a second. Cupping the frame of her head with his huge hands, he strokes over her eyebrows, her tiny nose, her cheeks, forehead, lips, and neck. Chuckling, he reckons how beautiful she looks, bending down to kiss her again, only to be interrupted by her small hand hitting his chest lightly.

„I totally forgot!" without breaking their embrace, she rummages through her skirt's inner pocket until she finds what she is looking for. She hands over the package.

Taking the item from her, he slowly peels of the aluminium foil. „What is it?"

„When I was preparing breakfast in the morning, I thought about you." whispers her, a blush coating her cheeks. „And since I still had some time before our date, I didn't see why I wouldn't prepare something for you."

After the foil was removed, the smell of the dessert exploded in Belletem's face, making him inhale deeply. Thanking her, he takes a piece of the fruit bread. He munches on while watching her lovely face. Then, he offers some, but she refuses in the idea that she couldn't take from his gift.

Of course, the young man is not on the same page with her perspective, so he tells her that he would be much happier if they were to share the goodies. And so, after his persuasion, they sit down and eat the cake in silence.

Being night, the air is much chillier than in the daylight. The breeze that caresses their bodies doesn't influence them at first, but after only a few moments, Seraphina starts shivering. Perceiving the change in her behaviour before she was aware, he takes off his winter coat, and he drapes it over her shoulders, the white fur engulfing her petty frame.

Flashing him her famously toothy smile, she takes out the award won by her partner at the contest booth, the wood whistle and asks him to fill it with water. Leaving her side only for a moment, he complies her request. Afterwards, taking rounds, they both blow in the simple designed toy, creating music for their ears. They continue to switch the object between them for some more rounds, but their time has come to an end, for now.

Raising to his feet, he holds his hand for his mate to take, who does so indeed

Raising to his feet, he holds his hand for his mate to take, who does so indeed. Guiding her down the path, they round the old town to avoid the busy streets that are still filled with many villagers. Being filled with happiness, Seraphina skips from one foot to the other one, amusing the prince to no end. At the same time, the girl twirls, he twists the rings on his fingers. When she jumps from one rock to another on the path back home, he is there to catch her at the end of the stones, and he would engulf her tightly in his arms. In short, where she goes, he follows. Where she is, he is as well.

Unfortunately, they reach her cottage much faster than they would have liked. But when somebody is having fun, the time flows faster, and when they are bored, the time stays in place.

Seraphina hugs him one last time before entering through the door and turning off the lights on the entrance.  Going back on the path toward the castle, Belletem repeats today's events over and over again, never stopping thinking about her.