Introduction

Hello there! All I want to say is that this is my first book, so be kind to me please! English is just my second language and there will be probably grammar and spelling mistakes. I'll try to compose as good as I can. I wish you all to enjoy reading Dragon's little flower and hopefully fall in love with the main characters, the settings and the plot along the story.
_______________________________________________________________

A short description of the female and male main character:
Seraphina

Looks: White blonde wavy hair with vivid green eyes, poutty small lips, thin nose, long lashes, blushed cheekbones, long neg, delicate long fingers, thin frame, long legs, straight posture, always wears long white dresses, 1.70 meters tall.

Age: 19 years old, she stayed all her life with her grandparents that teached her how to be a good person

Hobbies: likes to embroider beautiful and intrigue handcherifs, painting colorful clouds, admire village work and the landscapes surronding it

Work: taking care of her grandparetns by preparing home-making soaps, essential oils, candles, taking care of her duks, chickens, rabbits, taking care of her little garden full of tomatoes, spices, and fruits.

Personality: kind, helpful, understanding, good, innocent, always smiley, quite, shy

Belletem

Looks: dark brown curly short hair with blue eyes (when he is angry they become a very dark blue), big luciurious lips, good structure nose, thic eyebrowse with thic lashes, high cheekbones, musclulare back and shlouders, strong legs, polo shirts and large jeans, brown pants, 2.10 meters tall.

Age: he looks like a 25 yers old but he is 1100 yers dragon old, he went to multiple wars and work in other regions to build a whealty life for his future mate, good constructor, quite a rebel, but very inteligent, a silent broody figure that does not tolerate anybody exept his mate and maybe, maybe his best friend.

Hobbies: playing chess, admiring his mate, reading adventure books and mathematical books to sharpen his brain, thinking how he can make his mate happy.

Work: leading the royal warriors andvfighters, being the conselor of the political and economical issues, his father second in comand, hand-made leather cover books maker.

Personality: genius, authoritive, dark broody, frigtening looks but such a cutie in the interior self.