Scrambled Eggs

The scene start revealing to be some kind of a meeting. It reveals to be overlords in the meeting. Discussing about the extermination set for shorter time than a year.

Carmilla: "We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest." She said.

Zestial then sit down next to her.

Carmilla: "Zestial, so good to see you, my friend." She said.

Zestial: "(get his tea ready) Enchanted as always Carmilla." He said.

Carmilla smiled at him until he notice Alastor.

Carmilla: "Alastor?" She asked.

Alastor: "Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering g." He said.

Carmilla: "Not really but welcome back in any case." She said.

Alastor seem to be upset by her response.

Carmilla snap her finger until one of her daughter pass her a clipboard.

Carmilla: "This year's extermination was brutal, far more even than years past. We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost." She said.

Odette turn on the projector.

Carmilla: "With the anglic legions now returning twice as quickly. I think it prudent we—"

But she was cut off  as Velvette slam the door open, entering the room on the phone talking to Vox.

Velvette: "Yes, I've got it handled. Vox. Are you doubting me?...Really? Me? That's what I thought. (Laughing) Yes, u know. They're all a joke. (Laughing) Thank you, Vee. See you soon. (Making kisses noise) Kisses. Darling." She said as she hung up.

She then falls to the chair as she landed while she is on her phone.

Carmilla: "Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your... colleagues be joining?" She asked.

Velvette: "No. they have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag. Who thinks she's though shit. I'm here to represent." She said as she use her phone on Carmilla and poop emojis pop up.

Carmilla: "Charming. So as U was saying we need to discuss-"

But she could say anything else she notice Velvette hand raised waving to get her attention.

Carmilla: "Yes?" She asked.

Velvette: "On the subject of disscussion..." she then throw the angel head to the table.

Surprising everyone

Alastor: "Oh tasty." He said.

Odette: "Oh.... Shit." She said.

Carmilla: "Where did you get this?" She asked.

Velvette: "We found it during extermination day. If these Holy Rollers can be killed the game has changed. We can take the fight to them. The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan." She said.

Until Zestial is slurping his tea. It was a few seconds until he finally stop as he set his tea on the plate and began to speak.

Zestial: "If it be true thee and the colleagues desire to war, with such meagre proof. Thou art far more foolish than I be thought." He said.

Velvette: "Meager proof? It's a dead fucking exorcist. I'd say that's pretty fucking definitive. You going blind, old man?" She asked.

Zestial: "We know not how this perished. Mayors 'twas not by a demons hard at all. If we rush to war without knowing might the purge all of Hell for daring an uprising?" He said.