The Invasion

I want to thank you guys for the 1k followers. I wasn't expecting it to happen yesterday and I was trying to get the chapter done but it wasn't finish. But now the chapter is up I hope you enjoy the chapter.

The scene left off where the Squad are now shock. They see some kind of an alien skull ship in the sky and giant tentacles. Metropolis look like chaos with all of the destruction around them.

Harley Quinn: "Just checking, we're all seeing that things, right?" She asked.

King Shark nodded.

Harley Quinn: "Cool, cool." He said.

Deadshot: "(sigh) This has "one way ticket" written all over it" He said.

Captain Boomerang: "Waller? Waller?! WALLER?!" He said.

Deadshot get his attention and pointed out his other ear.

Captain Boomerang: "Oh right." He said.

Y/N: "Idiot." He said.

Captain Boomerang switch to the other Ear to call Waller.

Captain Boomerang: "Oi Waller! What the hell have you sent us into? It's a bloody warzone out here. There's a giant skull in the sky-"

But get cut off by her.

Amanda Waller: "Congratulations, Task Force X. You're the first assets to make it into Metropolis alive." She said.

Y/N: "What does she mean by "first assets?" he asked.

Then something got hit in the sky. It was carrying some kind of a package. It began to drop to the ground.

Amanda Waller: "We're sending a signal transponder to your location. Your orders are to activate that transponder. Waller out." She said.

Y/N: "Okay everyone, we should do what she says. Because we can't do something that is stupid. Especially you Boomerang." He said.

Captain Boomerang: "Hey!" he said.

Y/N: "If we uses our three strike we are out. And I think you already mean by that." He said.

King Shark: "I do not know what you mean." He said.

Deadshot: "He means our heads will get blown up if we do something stupid." He said.

Y/N: "Anyway let go." He said as he transform to Venom and began to jump off.

The Squad began to follow him. As they reach to the transponder. Y/N began to activate it. Then it began to open. it reveal to be some kind of a purple alien. It began to let out of a strange scream.

Deadshot: "The hell is that?" He asked.

Y/N mind: "That must be an alien. but very ugly." He said.

Venom: "Hey!" he said.

Y/N: "What I didn't mean you. And Besides I got confused when I thought you were a parasite when we first met." He said.

Venom: "Parasite! you take it back!" He said.

But then some weird noises is coming from the ship. And Suddenly, something is getting transported. It reveal to be some kind of an alien troops. more of them began to appear surrounding the squad.

Captain: "What the hell are those things?!" He asked as he began to shoot.

Venom: "Must be lunch." He said as he began charge at them.

Harley Quinn: "Go get them weird black monster alien thing." She said as she began to shoot.

The whole squad are now battling the aliens. However their battle was cut short until something green appear and retrained them preventing from getting from. Venom on the other hand wasn't easy that kind of a symbiote to be trapped. He manage to break free. Until he saw a giant green microphone.