Hall of Justice

The scene start showing revealing to be Deadshot who is starting to wake up after knocking down unconscious. Strange noise is hearing in the background.

Deadshot: "Huh! Huh. Tight spaces, breathe. Uhh... okay. Need a plan to deal with these crazy sons of...."

But he could speak more, he notice Kingshark and Y/N in the front. Look like they are awake.

Deadshot: "You're already awake, are you." He said.

King Shark: "Actually, I'm the son of a god. It is my shame to suffer mortals and their buffoonery." He said as he turn to Deadshot.

Y/N: "You ain't the only one." He said as he also turned to Deadshot.

Deadshot: "You two and me both. Want planning on pickin' up a bunch of LIABILITIES in Arkham-"

But he was cut off as Captain Boomerang began to wake up.

Captain Boomerang: "Uhh! Uhhhhhh! There's something in my ear! Did one of you bastards inject something in my EAR?" He asked in pain.

Deadshot: "In-ear CIC comms. Bet we can hear your bullshit wherever we go, now." He said.

Harley Quinn: "You guys are makin' a girl miss solitary! (Stretching) still, it sure is nice to be out of Arkham. Thanks, douchbags." He said.

Captain Boomerang: "Well, we could have started a riot like NORMAL people. But noooo, everyone a backstabber." He said.

Y/N: "You the one who started first Boomer." He said.

King Shark: "It was a TEST. A mind game. I do not know if we passed or failed." He said.

Y/N: "I'm pretty sure we passed. I mean we still here right?" He asked.

Harley: "Well, five explodin' heads are better than one!" She said.

She then pulled out a pistol.

Harley Quinn: "Where are we goin' and who are we killing?" She asked as she pointed at Y/N.

Y/N: "Hey watch where you pointing at me!" He said.

Harley Quinn: "Relax, I wasn't going to shoot at you. (Whisper to herself) if I wanted too." She said.

Deadshot: "They geared us up to take on an ARMY." He said.

Y/N have some guns he is familiar with. It reveal to be a shotgun and a rifle.

Y/N: "Why would they gear us up?" He asked.

Captain Boomerang have a boomerang on his hand.

Captain Boomerang: "(realize) Wait, Is that big drop kick driving the flamin' train?" He asked.

King Shark: "I am not. I have never traveled by train before." He said.

Y/N: "Wait, are you saying you never drive any transportation vehicles in your life?" He asked.

King Shark: "Never." He said.

Captain Boomerang: "Oh, brilliant." He said.

But the train began to move weirdly.

Harley Quinn: "Ya Jinxed it! This ride's like the Aussie, it's old and it stinks." She said.

Y/N: "I hate when someone jinxed it." He said.

Captain Boomerang: "Joke's on you love. I'm not THAT old." He said.

Y/N: "Then why you being cranky?" He asked.

Captain Boomerang: "As for you, I don't even know you mate. In fact, I don't even know what so special about you." He said.

Deadshot: "Now you mention it, why Waller want you on this mission? How somebody like you end up here?" He asked.