Damon nodded.

Soon damon dropped of bonnie and made his way to Salvatore boarding house and placed the coffin in the basement.

Days past , bonnie tried to open but didn't happen.

Bonnie was inside the basement trying to open the coffin , Damon outside drinking.

Damon drank his drink as he just laid on the couch , making a plan on how to rescue Caroline and Tyler.

Alaric was outside next to Jenna , explaining more.

Meanwhile Bonnie , Kept on chanting the spell .

Hearing the lock fall on the ground , Bonnie smiled widely before opening the coffin .

It revealed a girl , her black raven hair fell on the sides of her face , Her hand  tied with rope which was filled with different herbs that cancels out magic.

She slowly untied the rope and made her onto the bed there.

Bonnie waited for her to wake up but seeing she didn't,  Bonnie started to think ways to wake her up.

She looked at her light grey face , Bonnie slowly took the sharp object before stabbing her in the top of her finger.

She brought to the woman's lips and squeezed out blood.

Bonnie saw how fast her grey veins went away as her skin colour revealed.

The woman opened her eyes and looked at Bonnie who was next to her.

..

"I opened it !! Damon!! There is a woman inside , She woke up."
Bonnie came running upstairs as she shouted the words , She looked at Damon as she smiled at her work.

Damon got up and shot her a smile , "You did it.."

"I did it..."

The two ran down to see a woman staring the wall away , She looked back , Her raven hair fell till her waist , Her eyes black as the night.

The woman looked at them , "Zdraveĭte "

.....

"Do you think she will help us kill Klaus ?" Damon whispered to bonnie who was sitting on the couch.

"I mean the witches told us to awaken her so that means she will help , right ?"

The duo turned around to see the woman standing straight , She smiled and walked down to them.

"Hey there , I am Bonnie Bennett , This is Damon Salvatore"  Bonnie rambled out suddenly feeling nervous under her sight. Damon also looked away , feeling anxiety in him whenever he make an eye contact with her.