We have to get 'EM back and bring those people that cell killed back to life

Start from the beginning

Piccolo looked at her embarrassed and shy expression that made him think that it reminded of the past. He held his hand up and the next thing she new Go-Go was wearing a new GI that matched her old one and Goku's but fit her perfectly. She looked at it and smiled looking up at him and said, "Thank you, Mr. Piccolo."

Goku watched the girl with a strange expression. Piccolo smiled at the girl just so Vegeta made them all look at her, "...Talk. So you think you can beat cell?"

"I dunno. I haven't seen it since it's metamorphosis. I'll go check it out now. Hmm... Let's see...." Goku tells the prince before hold his fingers to his head before teleporting away.

Causing them all except for the other two super saiyans to look at the spot he disappeared. Trunks turned to her and smiled asking, "So do you think that we can use the chamber to train again like back in the future? After Piccolo and my dad and Tien of course."

She turned to him and looked at him guiltily. He looked at her and asked, "What? You make that face when you hiding something. What is it?"

Gohan looked in the teens direction as she started into his blue eyes as he meets her blue ones. She then looked down and said, "Mr. Goku... Um..."

Just for Goku to come back as Trunks turns away from Go-Go and asks, "Goku... Wh-what did you think?!"

"...Frankly, I didn't think it would get that much stronger. No way of knowing how powerful it'll be when it finally gets down to business. I won't really know until I try... But as I am now I probably don't have a chance." Goku tells them with a smiled.

Causing Vegeta to look at him as Trunks and Go-Go to look at him surprises as he asks confused, "It's... That powerful? ...I was afraid of that..."

Then use the room of spirit and time again. We've just decided that I would go first then Vegeta... Then Trunks and Go-Go. Then you two." Piccolo spoke to him.

Goku looked at the girl and looked back to the Namekian as Tien speaks up, "I'm sorry. I can't. I'll never be a match against that..."

"Nah. Gohan, Go-Go, and I will pass. We'll train out here. We'll manage in nine days." Goku answers catching the two saiyans attention.

Trunks looks to his girlfriend that refused to look at him. Piccolo looked at the older super saiyan confused.

"You'll pass?! You won't use the room again?!" Piccolo asked Goku trying to see if her heard him right.

Goku just nodded and answered, "That's what I said."

"It's pretty rough in there, even if you're not doing anything. I'll do better resting my body. I'm having Go-Go do the same." Goku tells them before turning to Trunks that was still looking at her.

Vegeta started laughing making them all look at the prince, "HA! Even the great Kakarrot... Admits defeat against the rigors of the room."

Goku turned to him and answered, "Maybe. but there's a point where stressing your body more is just torture, not training. I've got nothing against you guys using the using the room, though. You're probably still got room to improve."

"What did you say?! Are you suggesting that you are more advanced than I am?!" He asked getting more and more angry at the super saiyan.

He smiled and answered, "Uh-huh. A lot."

"WHAT...?!" Vegeta started clearly angry at him.

Goku turned around ignoring him and spoke to the others, "Good Luck, everybody! We'll meet again at the tournament! Let's Go, Gohan. Go-Go!"

"Y...yeah...." Gohan answered going to stand by him.

Go-Go turned and kissed Trunks cheek whispered, "Don't train to hard."