• Epilogue •

It had been a few weeks after the mission, and Pete was back in the Mojave Desert, in his hangar working on his plane.

Hearing footsteps approach from behind him, Pete glanced over his shoulder and stepped aside as Bradley and Jake came to a stop next to him - the former patting his godfather on the back before taking over with Jake; Pete guiding and instructing them both.

Emerson and Skye exited the trailer with drinks in hand and smiled at their boyfriends bonding together with their father and uncle.

However, the brunette's eyes soon landed on a familiar face leaning against her car and smiled to herself.

"Time to cool off, boys." She said, gaining all three pilots' attention before Bradley and Jake immediately made their way over as she and the blonde had set the drinks down.

Emerson looked at her father and nodded her head in the direction of the entrance to the hangar as she was pulled into Bradley's arms, watching as he made his way over to Penny.

She smiled softly as her Dad leaned in to kiss Penny; all she wanted was for her father to be happy.

"Get it, Mav!" Jake cheered with a laugh as he wrapped his arm around Skye's shoulders, which made the trio laugh while rolling their eyes playfully before they began chatting amongst themselves.

However, during the conversation, Bradley's eyes had fallen over to the wall of photographs off to the side and slowly made his way over where he stared at various pictures of his dad and Pete - alongside one of his mom, dad and himself, numerous pictures of himself and Emerson as well as of his dad, Pete, Aunt Kara and Uncle Tom.

Arms slowly snaked their way around him, as Emerson pressed a kiss to his shoulder and smiled up at him before her brown gaze landed on the various photographs - with Skye and Jake coming to stop beside the couple.

Bradley smiled at the picture of his dad and godfather and gently knocked his fist against it before taking his girlfriend's hand and walked off with her, Skye and Jake.