∘₊✧Crazy✧∘₊

Start from the beginning

She pouts her lips into an O with some frequent nodes. Then again opens her mouth to ask, "So, I don't have to face the media all the time right. I prefer privacy in my personal life."

I try to wipe off some aabir from her hair with my finger jerks, "But you are so active on instagram!!"

She shakes her head as no, "yes I am active, but I only post my pics, to build up my own confidence, not to share my private life. Like I want to post it, not like I don't even know if someone clicked my photo, built a story and posted it."

I nod, "Gotcha baby. Don't worry, the media will never follow you. And for your assurance, I have a connection with the media industry, if something happens without your permission I can handle that."

Her eyes sparkle in amusement, "Really!!!"

I chuckle, "yes, tonight I will introduce myself with all of my friends. They will love to be your friend.They will not judge you for sure, but can give you awkward ideas or information like I am a boring person in bed.. Umm you understood right, what I mean."

She nods in a serious tone, "hmmmm important information." and breaks into a laugh.

I stare at her eyes, "Really? Important!!"

She pushes me and starts to take a step back, I maintain eye contact, "Let me show you then!"

She takes quick steps through the washroom door and comes out in the bedroom side, I chuckle, "Why you need to hear from others, when I can prove, how I am on bed"

She nervously speaks up, "I was kidding! Hehe"

I title head right side, "But I am not"

She reaches for the doorknob, I am taking steps but those are too slowly calmed because I want to tease not scare her. She realised it by my stares I guess, the cloud nervousness clears slowly. She opens the door, her half body goes out, "I will wait for your proof, but not today. Byeee" And runs from the place.

A stupid smile spreads across my face. I turn to look at the mirror. Anyway, I used to stay in front of the mirror for the very least time. But according to the whole house aesthetic, mom placed this giant mirror in front of my bed last year, thinking my wife would love to have it.

Looking in the mirror, I get shocked for two reasons. One, after years, after fucking so many years, I am covered with aabir. I never thought in my life I would cover myself with aabir. My cheeks, neck, whole chest, abs just cover with different colors, I can't even look anywhere other than me. And second, her fingers try to write 'R' messily on my abs. I don't even know when she did it.

I could see the moments through the mirror, how sensually she was hugging me, to give me comfort and to give me colors. She is insane. How she was moaning in little, which can be named as gasp or heavy open-mouth breathing, when I was touching my lips to her neck, her ear.

I can see through the mirror, how her back was literally looking sexy, my hands were roaming around her soft back. She is sensitive when I pinch her little backrolls, Those prominents her curve more sexily.

I run my fingers into my hair, to control the rising heat in my body, just the imagination– she is on my lap on bed, with a naked back, and our entangled body could be shown by the mirror.

First I thought, I have foot-fetish when I saw her second toe is longer than her big toe, it's sexy, seeing her reaction when I will suck the longer one is in my wishlist. I guess now I have to add a back fetish one. Damn, she is making me horny asshole for her. It's not fair.

I look at the watch, it's almost crossing 12:55. Maybe she is enjoying it with family members. I can take a shower, but ... but I don't want to clean it now for sure.