Chapter 12

Jisoo pov 

My sleep got disturbed by someone's call and it's midnight. Who the hell is calling me in this much late night . I told to myself . Its from unknown call . I picked up and it is bamabm who is calling me . Jisoo sorry for disturbing your sleep but please listen to me this time and I swear it's last time . He said before I could.  Okay but please tell me fast . I said . It is very serious topic and it is bright who told me to do this all things before . He said making me shocked . He called me here and asked me to do everything that I did . He is the one who forced me to do . At first I don't know the reason but please jisoo stay away from him . He is obsessed with you . And sorry for once again . He said and cut the call . I was surprised.  How can he go that much down ? He forced another man to do all this just because he wants to get my trust . I couldn't sleep and soon it is 4 am when I finally slept .

I heard lisa voice and I woke up . She was surprised that how can I get up in once ? Unnie are u fine ? Did you have fever ? She asked me being dramatic. I got up and leave the bed without saying anything. She was confused and I will only tell her if the information was given me correct or not . Till then I have to hid from her . We both got ready and leave for college . Everything was fine but not with me . I am still struggling with the information. Without even realizing the college ended and I decided to go parking Area as bright will be there as always . 

Lisa pov 

Today unnie was looking was very serious and sad as if something happens . From morning I am noticing her she looks disturbed as if something was disturbing her . I tried to ask her but guess she just told nothing happened. Jennie and rose unnie also noticed her this side but she didn't tell anything to anyone. During lunch time taehyung oppa and jungkook also asked about her to me but she was tough . Soon college ended and I saw her going towards parking area but jennie and rose were already gone with suga and jimin oppo so why she was going there . I decided to follow her . 

Bright pov 

I was discussing about my plan to make jisoo believe in me that I love her . And successful my plan 1 works out really well . Okay so guys our plan works out perfectly as planned. Now jisoo will surely thinks that I loves her and indeed I love her - I was about to tell further but someone came and slapped me and that someone was jisoo . You bastard ! What do you think of yourself? You forced another man to make me believe in you , to make me fall in love with you ? How can you be so cheap , no wait you are more than a cheaper person . She said angrily . Her eyes were really looking red . But she looks hot . 

Oh so you got to know about my plans . Well it is really bad but right now you are looking very hot and now even you touch my cheek . Why not my lips babe . You know what jisoo I can kill anyone in this world just to make you mine . I said. Why can't you just leave me . I am happy being a single . She said . You jerk how did you dare to do this all to my unnie . Her sister came and stood beside her . Unnie why didn't you told me about this and u ******* you came you betrayed us , I am not going to spear you . Lisa said and with that she slapped me . Now this is too much if jisoo has slapped me then I will not do anything but I am not going to accept it.

Jisoo pov 

Bright was about hit lisa but I hold his arm and twisted it . He started to laugh instead of crying in pain . I left his arm but in minutes of seconds he pulled me towards him and I crashed on his chest . He hold me by my chin and it is paining very much . Lisa was about to come but his friends stopped her . I somehow came out of his grip but again he caught me my my wrist . Jisoo I can't wait anymore - he was about to say but taehyung punched him really really hard that he fall down . Jungkook also came and saved my lisa who was surrounded by boys . 

Ugh! Wtf you taehyung jerk . He said and was about to hit him but he grabbed his hand and again punched him but this time bright too punched him . You did a mistake bright. Taehyung said in his deep voice and his eyes were dark . He constantly started to punch him . Taehyung! stop please he will die . I said . How dare you to touch her ? Taehyung said and I became shocked because he was mad due to he touched me but I shrugged when junkook came and tried to stop him but he didn't listened. TAEHYUNG FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE STOP . I shouted and this time he stopped and one last time he kicked him .

Come with me . He said and dragged me from there and jungkook and lisa also started to chase us . 

Next week some spoilers - 💥💥

Now, who will save you baby - bright 

Taehyung you are going to america- Mr.kim

No I am not going- taehyung 

Noona will you help me - jungkook 

Bye next chapters will be coming on Saturday and Sunday..... 

Tbh.......