Chapter 10 ...

Bright pov 

Fuck , where is she ? Jisung did you find something about her?  I asked him . No bro ,sorry he said . In frustration I throw the glass and looks like the fate is with me , I saw jisoo in broken glass and when I check in the direction I saw jisoo who is behind the window and looking here and there . She couldn't see me and soon someone grab her and dragged inside . Jisung go and inform lisa and jungkook that I found jisoo . Come fast okay . 

With that saying I run fast as soon as possible . There are many doors in corridor how can I get to know just then a idea popped in my mind . I check all doors knobs and when I open them they easily opened but a door didn't opened and now I am sure that in this room both are here because all the students are in hall and nobody as permission to go in rooms . So I quickly broke the door and entered inside and I was correct . He was trying to kiss jisoo . I made him to move away from jisoo . 

Jisoo pov 

I was shocked to see Bright, his eyes were filled with anger and it looks like he could kill anyone. He started to throw hard punch on bambam until jisung and jungkook came to stop him . He is looking like a real devil . 

Soon lisa came crying and shouting my name

Soon lisa came crying and shouting my name . She came and hugged me tightly. Yahh lisa leave me . I said and I also started to cry. We both ate crying so hard . Bright also leave bambam and came towards us . Lisa apart from me and rub my tears . Unnie are you fine ? Nooona did that bastard do something to you? Anywhere hurt ? Lisa,jk and jisung asked me . I denied . Bright came and handed me his coat . I was confused . Just then , Unnie your dress , it's torn from your sleeves area and from upper area . I quickly took his coat and thanked him . Jk gave me glass of water and then me and lisa both went towards to another for  change . 

Unnie I am sorry , it's all my fault .Lisa said,  leave it Lisa and it's not your fault okay so now please don't cry . I said . There was a knock on the door and when lisa opened jisung gave her a bag . There was a dress in it . The announcement was made for dance performance and it will started after 10 mins . So lisa help me and I was ready . It's good but not more than then the first dress . 

When I opened the door jungkook and bright both were waiting for us

When I opened the door jungkook and bright both were waiting for us . Before I can spoke anything,  bright asked me for dance . I looked towards lisa and jungkook and they both nodded . Soon we all 4 reached down and mostly were there with their's partners. 

The host - soo all of u are gathered here so without wasting time let me tell u all rules and regulations. So here is the pot , all you have to do is write your name with your partner name and put that chit inside this pot and we will pick 14 chits and only they have to participate in dance and similiary we will pick others 14 chit to do other activities and so on till the all chits are done .Now let's begin the real fun . 

Author pov 

All partners put there names in pot. Jennie and rose came towards jisoo and lisa who were talking about something.  Jisoo , bright is your partner? How and why did you agree? Jennie asked . And unnie how did you change your dress and btw it's looking very pretty on you . Rose said . Thanks rose and jennie I will tell u all things but not now anymore, please . I said .But- jennie was cutted off by host . So now I am announcing the list please listen carefully your names . First list is of singing in which rose,jimin, irene, jin are selected and they went towards singing area. 2nd list is of couple rampwalk and jennie, suga , namjoon karina are in this list . Jennie sigh and lisa and jisoo good luck her and she was dragged by suga . And so on the last list came which is of dancing . And here is the most exciting part. Sorry I couldn't write others parts . The host announced the names of 14 couples names . It is as follows 

1-Felix and yeji   2-soobin and wonyoung    3-sunghoon and Isa   4-suzy and minoh   5- tuzyu and Taehyung        6-eunwoo and sejeong      7- Jackson and Yue     8- jisung and jihyo   9-lisa and jungkook      10- sana and mark    11- sohee and  yuvin  12- jisoo and bright    13- hyuna and E'dawn    14- daisy and song .

The competition will be between the couples as mentioned- 

1&10   3&7     2&5    4&8      6&14   12&11    13&9

Taehyung pov-

 I was shocked to see Bright with jisoo as a partner . How can it happen ? I was confused and on top of that jungkook and lisa also seemed to be fine . Jisoo was also happy . Huh? What is going on ? I thought and when did she changed her dress.  I was going towards them but tuzyu stopped me and said to have a juice before dance . I denied but she was too stubborn and soon host announced to have a competition between couples . And soon my turn came and tuzyu and I started to dance although I don't want to . Tae come on dance properly . Tuzyu said . I took a glanced towards jisoo and she  is enjoying her juice with that jerk. Soon song came to end and we have to do a ending pose my foot but i acciendently drop tuzyu and she fell on ground . Sorry , i am sorry tuzyu  but guess what she left and i took my seat . Now it's turn for jerk and jisoo with other opponents. Bright put his hand on her waist and I don't know why I want to rip him , I feel soffacted so I leave from there . And with that party came to end . 

Jisoo pov

Party is ended and i am very tried and I guess others too . I told both of them everything that happened and how i changed my dress . First they were angry but soon became normal . Rose dropped us to our apartment and we went bid byes and soon drifted to sleep after changing . The day was tiring very much and I will thanked bright tomorrow to save me from that monster bambam . 

Jk pov-

I very happy to dance with lisa today and also a bit angry because hyung was not saying something. I was about to turn the car towards our parents home but he said not to but instead to our apartment.  I sighed and took the turn towards our apartment.  Hyung did something happen? I asked him . He denied and closed his eyes . Yes hyung I forgot to tell you about jisoo noona that she was , I was cutted off by hyung . Yes I know that jisoo danced with bright that jerk . How can she and why did you and lisa not stopped her . Did she forget about that time and why she needed to changed to change the dr- I cutted off him . Wait hyung let me explain everything.  Okay . I told him everything and he was angry because I didn't tell him and I think a bit of jealous . Soon we reached and slept 😴. 

Author pov 

Sorry guys for not uploading the parts . I was sick and having fever but now I am healthy and soon others chapters will be coming. Now this time I will daily update on each Saturday and Sunday because of preparation for schoolership test in coaching centers.

Once again I am very sorry and happy holi to everyone. Hope this holi fill your life with different colours and stay happy and healthy 😊 ✨️