🎉Chapter 9🎉

Bright pov

Where is my princess? I have been looking for her and here these 2 crackheads were blabbering about something which I don't know. Yahhhh can't u both shut up and help me to find my jisoo . I said being irritated just then I saw her who was looking very cute and eating her chicken with her friend and sister. I know about her totally. When I call her she was very shocked too see me and her both compainons too . 

Jisoo-  br-Bright , what do u want from me? 

Bright- I need your apologize as well as some attention 

Lisa-  just go away u jerk 

Mark- calm down gorgeous lady. 

Jk- mark u just mind your own business and get lost before I lose my temper . And u Bright I don't want to stay here . Noona has already been in 

Before that jk could say something,  I cut him off - I know, I know that's why I am here . Look jisoo I like you a lot and I am giving you sometime too think about giving me a chance . I know what I had done its not good . But this time I want your forgiveness, please try to give me a chance and I will prove it to u .

Jisoo pov

When I heard him saying the things to me I got very confused before I could speak something kookie spoke- what you did is absolutely wrong and now you think that she could forgave you that easily. Yes jungkook is right . You know how much she suffered from the things that you had created . Lisa said . Look guys its matter between those 2 so its better for us to stay quiet. One guy spoke who is silent from a long . 

Who are you ? Lisa asked . I am his friend , jisung . I know that you will not forgave me that easily but please just try to trust me at least one try . I can't trust you and especially after you had done those things to me . I know that it's not a big thing for others but for me and for those people who cared about me,  IT IS A BIG DEAL . So please leave me and dont follow me .

With that saying i go towards washroom. Unnie where are u going ?Lisa asked . I am going to washroom. Ohh should I came with u ? She asked. No need I can go ,I said . When I was about to washroom I back off because something got my attention. It was a waiter but looks very familiar. I can only see his back but soon he was gone and something again caught my attention and this time its taehyung and that girl tuzyu . She was literally holding him and laughing like a bitch , well maybe she is but wait why do I care and with that thought I enter into washroom . 

When I was applying lipstick 💄someone came into and it was a boy wearing a waiter dress . Excuse me it's lady washroom not man's. I said . I know jisoo-shi . The guy said . How do you know my name ? I asked being worried. You didn't recognize me , well how you can my. The guy said . Wait I recognize this voice . I thought . Is it you BAMBAM ? I asked . 

Yes it is me who was going to be your sister's fiance or husband but unfortunately you exposed me and my plans and now I am here to return the same to you

Yes it is me who was going to be your sister's fiance or husband but unfortunately you exposed me and my plans and now I am here to return the same to you . He said . And he sprayed something something which made me to unconscious and everything went black . When I open my eyes I saw I was in a room . I run towards the door but found it locked . I tried to call someone for help but the music is very loud due to no one can hear me . I just prayed to get out from here . 

Jk pov 

Lisa is very tensed for noona . She went to washroom but when lisa go to check she was nowhere to be found . I tried to call her but her phone was switched off and here Lisa was blabbering about something which I don't know about and Tae hyung was also laughing with tuzyu and with some other students.  I asked him about her but he was ignoring me and being crazy with tuzyu . Jungkook what if that bright jerk has something to do with our unnie? Lisa asked , okay then you wait here and I am going to ask him but you do not tell about this to anyone , okay ! I said . Hmm 

Yahh bright, what did you do to jisoo noona where is she ? I asked in anger . I did not know about her and this time i swear I didn't do something crazy . He said in no emotion.  And I swear if something happens to her just because of you I am not going to spare you . I said . Wait can you tell me what exactly happened? He asked being serious, seeing his serious face I decided to tell him . What are you sure that she disappeared or someone made her to disappear. He asked me and I became more worried.  

Lisa- jk did you get to know something 

Jk-no Lisa,  sorry 

Lisa- you jerk where did you keep my unnie 

Jk- he wasn't the one who do this

Bright- look Lisa , without wasting time we should find her and did you notice something in washroom or 

Lisa- oh God how can I forgot her to check the washroom , i only go to find jisoo unnie but not to check something that can tell us about her . Wait let me check once more . 

Lisa pov 

When I entered into washroom I check in sink but couldn't find anything but when I bend and yahh I got lipstick that is of unnie . I hurriedly went towards jk . Look jungkook I found her lipstick.  I said . Oh it means bright was right ,someone had kidnapped her . Oh my God jk said . Where is bright? I asked . I didn't know.  Jk said . Let us told everyone so that they can help us to find unnie . I said being in panic . No Lisa we can't and what if that kidnapper get to know this he or she  can harm our noona . Jk said . Then what are we supposed to do.  I said . I am going into men's washroom and you go to downstairs and we will meet here and then we can go to upstairs.  Jungkook said . Okay take care of yourself. I said . You too he replied 

Jisoo pov 

I am founding my phone but looks like bambam had taken it . But luckily in my room there is a window but it was not big enough for me . I then saw taehyung and start to wave my hand towards him but he didn't look at me. Ughh I can't believe that he didn't notice me but tuzyu did and ignored me and take away taehyung from there . Soon the door open and he came inside . Oh looks like you tried to escape from me but not so soon . You what jisoo i like lisa so much but when I saw you oh my my I know that you are going to expose me and so you did , now let's complete this while making out and yes this room is sound proof so you can screem as much as you want . Now let'start with that he remove his shirt and I tried to run away but he caught me and pinned me to the wall . Why are you running huh ? He said and tied my hands and tightly slap me and with that he throw to me the bed harshly and hovered me.  

He was trying to kiss me but the door open revealing .........

Bright 

Hello once again , so today my exams are all complete and now I am going to update my story daily on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and  Every week I am going to upload story on these days . I hope you are enjoying this and also may be your exams also completed.  So , stay healthy and thanks for giving me time. ❤️❤️

Next part is of flashback between Lisa,jisoo,bambam, bright and some special characters. Stay tuned .