Chapter 4

Jisoo pov 

Ji- are you the one who is stalking me ? 

Bright- yeah baby

And with that I run as fast as I can and came back to my class where my friends were gossiping about some topic . When they saw me panic they start to get worry . What happen unnie ? Lisa asked . You seem to worry unnie . Rose said . Everything is fine,  nothing happen I said . I didn't want to tell them so I lied but jennie seems to caught my lie . 

Btw what are you all talking about ? I asked . There is a party in the college which held every year . We had to just enjoy the party and wear some good clothes . Black color is the theme for both girls and boys . Jennie told . Ohh it seems to be good . Lisa said . 

The bell rang and we had 2 more lectures and then we can go to our respective home . 

Time skip 

When will the party be held ? I asked to jennie as rose and lisa went to library and we both are walking towards gate . On this Wednesday and tomorrow will be holiday.  we can go for shopping tomorrow unnie . What do you think? Okk at 3 pm we will meet . And we head came out from college to parking area where jennie  parks her car . She forced me to drop while rose will drop Lisa. I also agree . While going towards I saw that my stalker was coming towards me while smirking.  

Bright- why did you run ? Huh 

Ji- mind your own business mister 

Taehyung pov - 

I think I made her feel uncomfortable while eating that's why jisoo ate fast and head towards washroom.  When she enters into class it seems like she was afraid but I shrugged it off. When I was going towards my car I saw bright was talking to jisoo . And when she tries to go he held her hand to stopp her . 

Bright - oo my babygirl become angry 

Ji- yahhh you jerk leave my hand 

I couldn't stop myself and was about to go when that jisung came and separate them . I saw  that he comes close to her and  say something in her hear which i could not hear. 

Jennie pov 

I become so much afraid when this jerk held jisoo hand and what's with the word babygirl. Why he is calling my unnie babygirl.  I was about to shout at him when his so called best friend came and told him to leave but before leaving he say something that I heard and became very shock . 

In car 

Jen - unnie did you know him 

Ji- no but when I shift here and goes to convince store to buy something stuffs I meet him and today in school too . When I was going to washroom I again saw him and he also talk to me but I came running.  Jennie I am very afraid. 

Jen- unnie calm down he couldn't do anything.  

Ji- but he told me that I WILL BECOME HIS SOON 

Jen- calm down.  No need to be afraid and if something happens just call me . Okay 

Ji- hmm thanks 

With that I drop jisoo unnie and came back to my house . I hope she will be fine 

Lisa pov 

I was in library with rose to buy a book and there I saw jk standing and it looks like he was confused . He also saw me and we stare at each other for some minutes.  Yahh lalisa where are you . Rose unnie yelled and I comeback to my sense and head towards rose . Why are your cheeks so red ? Did you have fever ? Rose unnie asked . No its just that I feel hot . Did you find your ? I asked to change topic. Yupp now let's go to parking area but before let's have a sandwhich.  She said . Okay no problem.  I said and then we took our sandwhich and ate it and after that we went towards my apartment.  So tomorrow we have to go for shopping.  Don't be late . She said strictly and I chuckled and nodded . Okay bye unnie see you tomorrow.  I said . Bye and take care and yahh don't worry I wouldn't tell anything about you and jk to unnie . I again blush and it looks like I have crush on jk . 

When I went inside I saw unnie was looking so much stressed . When i was about to ask her someone rang the bell when I open the door there was no one just a flower bouquet and a letter for jisoo unnie.  I went inside and looked at unnie who was looking at flowers 💐.  Unnie there is a letter for you . Can I read it ? I asked her and she nodded . 

The letter - 

Don't take stress so much babygirl. It's not good for your health and yes I send your favorite flower . Enjoy 

Yours soon to be husband. 

Now unnie was crying and I am confused . So I first comfort her and then she started to tell me everything.  I was shocked and as well as surprised.  How came this thing doesn't I get to  know . I thought and just tell unnie Not to be afraid.  Finally she stopped to cry and throw the bouquet out of window and tear the letter into many pieces. I was about to enter into kitchen to get water for unnie . Once again bell rang and we looked at each other and unnie went to open the door after looking at who was there through a door hole . She was surprised and open the door . And there was jungkook standing with his brother taehyung. 

Author pov - 

Bright - Now it will be fun just wait till Wednesday and you will be soon mine jisoo and for forever! 

tbh ...........

A note from author 

Hello everyone, firstly I wanted to thanks all the people who read my first story ever and secondly I am having my boards so i will not able be to upload the next part . On 7th March you will get to read the 3 or 4 parts of this story . Once again thank you 😊 

Be healthy and I hope those who will be having exams score good marks and let me know if you like my this story