Chapter 5

Jk pov

i was in library tried to find a math book so that I can pass not like in the previous  exam that I had failed . Soon a girl caught my eye none other than my new crush lisa . We stare each other like 3 min straight and soon she left but something she  had drop . When I picked up it was her entry card . I was about to call her name but she left and so I decided to went her home as it had written her address.  Looks like God is with me . I get to know her address also . Thank u God. 

At lisoo apartment.  

Author pov

When jisoo opened the door she and lisa were shocked to see jungkook and taehyung. Jisoo was standing there and was waiting them to speak something but no one speak . Soon lisa came and asked them to come inside and soon jisoo realized she had act like a rude girl . Lisa apologized and so jisoo . 

They sat at sofa and jisoo came with orange juice .

Kook- thanks noona (he elbowed taehyung to say something) 

V- yahh thank u 

Ji- so how did you  know our address 

Jk- through this ( shows lisa entry card ) . You drop this when you are in library . I tried to call your name but you had left so yahh I came here to gave you this . 

Li- thanks jungkook. 

Then jungkook and lisa were talking and taehyung and jisoo was staring at each other like it was a competition. 

Taehyung pov

We both are starting at each other and  my heart was running very fast like it was about explode . But soon her phone rang and I thanked to phone in my thoughts but soon I saw her face turning into sacred one as soon as she received the call . Lisa snatched it from her and put it on speaker . I cursed the person who call her . It was that jerk bright . On call - 

Bright - hey what's up baby . Jisoo why are you not speaking.  Come on speak or i will come there . 

Jungkook cut the phone immediately and switched it off. Why did you cut the phone ? Lisa sked . Because see your sister face she was scared very much . When I saw her face something happens in my heart . I wanted to do something.  Protect her but when I touch her she flinched and hugged lisa and started to cry . 

Tae- hey no need to cry . ( I said and soon regret it when she started to cry more louder) 

Kook - yes noona we are here to protect you .

But she was crying so I got angry and shout at her 

Taehyung- yahhhh can't u just stop crying . You have to be strong to protect yourself and your sister but you are crying here like everything is destroyed. 

Kook - hyung no need to shout at her . She is already scared 

Taehyung- sorry that I shouted at you 

Jisoo- no need . It's not your fault ( while crying)

Taehyung- lisa you go and bring some water of her . Jungkook go and close all windows .

Lisa and jk - okay hyung 

Taehyung- jisoo please stop crying.  No need to worry we are here to protect you . 

Lisa- yes unnie hyung is correct . Her hyung take this 

Taehyung- now calm down and drink this water . 

Jisoo- thanks ( drink whole glass of water) 

Author pov - 

Now she finally stopped crying but her eyes and nose were red . Jungkook came and told that he had close all windows.  Why? Lisa asked him . Because maybe he is around us . Jisoo Noona can you tell us what exactly happened with you ? And jisoo tell everything to them and a tear fell down from her eyes but taehyung wipped it and hugged her . She was first shock and both makanes too but she also hugged him . 

Jisoo pov-

I was shocked but now I fell very comfortable with him and hugged him tightly. I feel very safe in his arm . I want to stay like this forever. 

Lisa - yahh unnie its not fine . You were hugging him not me 

Kook- yes hyung ,looks like you forgot me 

Soon jisoo and taehyung apart from each other and jisoo thanked him . 

Kook - Noona you can trust us and yes if that bastard does something just call us . I am not that good in fighting but hyung is super good in fighting and he have also abbs but it is of no use since he can't do anything.  

Taehyung- yahh jungkook you started to talk very much . Don't you? 

Taehyung held his arm and twist it not that hard 

Kook- ahh hyung leave me . Sorry sorry 

Taehyung- okay now it's like good boy 

Lisa and i  were laughing while  watching there drama and taehyung just lost while looking at me laughing . I noticed it and feel shy but thanks to lisa that she disturb us . 

Lisa- ohh I forgot about dinner it's already 8 pm . I am hungry . Unnie go make dinner guest are waiting 

Kook- no no . It's okay 

Jisoo- no you have to eat dinner otherwise you can't leave 

Author pov-

Lisa helps jisoo to cook dinner . Both were done and taehyung and jungkook place the dishes and plates on table and start to eat . Taehyung and jungkook both like dinner and thanks them for dinner. 

Taehyung- take care and if you feel anything strange call me I mean us . Here our 

Jisoo- yes thank you once again 

With that they all exchange there number and left . 

Time skip to morning 

Jisoo and lisa both got ready and went out of their apartment . As soon as as they down jennie and rose arrived with jennie car . Rose didn't bought her car . All 4 of the went to shopping and shop for their party . 

Note - there dresses will be shown on the day of party . Take it as a surprise.  

After they shop of their party dress . They saw a sale of buy one and get one free but jisoo and lisa doesn't have much money left so they ask jennie and rose to go while they were waiting in cafeteria.  Jennie and rose came to many bags in their hands and sit with jisoo and lisa.  

Jennie - jisoo and lisa here i bought this for you . Please take it 

Jisoo- but jennie we can't take this 

Lisa- yahh me too 

Jennie joint her hand and request them to accept it . So jisoo and lisa both accept 

Rose - okay so now you have to also accept these from me too otherwise I will not talk to both of u . 

Jisoo and lisa - but 

Rose gave them a puppy eyes . Jisoo and lisa both accept . 

Jennie - so how about a sleepover at my house . 

Lisa - yahh it will great . How about you unnie ? 

Jisoo- of course I am in . And we can get ready at jennie's home and leave from there for party 

Rose- yes what a great plan unnie . 

They all eat and then watch movie and after they head towards jennie home.

Jennie home

Tbh....