Chapter 3 Compliments & Complaints

Start from the beginning

Arjun glared at him and whispered "jeet please behave, yahan hum as guardians aaye hai student ban kar nahi. Aur please andar director sir se kuch ulta seedha mat bolna."

Jeet "maine us ganje ko kabhi kuch galat nahi bola wo hi bahane dhoonda tha meri complain karne ke."

Arjun "jeet" he said sternly

Jeet "haan theek hai nahi bol raha tere favorite director sir ke baare me kuch. Director ka chamcha."

Arjun shook his head and both entered the office, mr

Arjun shook his head and both entered the office, mr. Sharma's eyes lit up as soon as he saw arjun "Arjun, how are you beta? It's so good to see you after so long."

Arjun "good afternoon sir, it's kind of you to remember me."

Mr. Sharma "of course I remember you. You are one of my best student till date. Anyways how come you are here today?"

Arjun "i was called regarding my brother sir."

It was then that mr. Sharma looked at the others present in his office. His gaze glide through mr. Sexena, abhimaan and arhaan but his eyes widened when he saw jeet there.

Mr. Shrama "tum? What are you doing here."

Jeet "hello sir, how are you? I see you remember me as well."

Mr. Sharma "of course i remember you as well, agar main arjun me koi cheez change karu to that would be his friend selection skills. You are the only imperfect thing in his perfect personality."

Jeet was annoyed now "dekhiye mr. Sharma..........

Mr. Sharma "that's sir for you abhijeet." He scolded

Jeet "i am not your student anymore."

Mr. Sharma "once a student always a student. Now you better mind your attitude in here or i'll not hesitate to make you stand outside my office." He said and successfully made jeet shut his mouth.

Mr. Sharma looked at mr. Sexena "kahiye professor Sexena kya hua?"

Mr. Sexena "Nideshak mahodye (director) humne aapse ek honhaar chhatra ke vishye me charcha ki thi to bas humne usse aur uske abhibhavak ko yahan bulaya hai taki aap uski prashansa kar uska manobal badhaye. Aur saath me hi humne ek udand chaatra aur uske abhibhavak ko bhi aapke saamne prastut kiya hai taki uski natkhat pravarti par bhi baat ho sake." (Mr. Director i spoke to you about a very promising student and i have called him along with his guardian here today so that you can appreciate him to motivate him further. Simultaneously i am also presenting an impertinent student along with his guardian so that we can discuss his roguish behavior as well.)

Mr. Sharma "ji to kaun hai aapke honhaar aur udand chaatra aur kaun hai unke abhibhavak?"

Both boys moved and stood with their guardians. Mr. Sharma saw that and presumed that both the younger one's must be following the footsteps of their elder brothers, so he spoke without getting the much needed information first. "Ohhh to tumhara bhai bhi tumhare hi nakshe kadam par chal raha hai, tumhara bhi dhyaan padhayi se jyada shararto me rehta tha aur uska bhi, mr and mrs. Jaisingh ko tumhari shararte sunne ke liye bulaya jata tha aur ab tum aaye ho iske kaarname sunne. Khair aur ummeed bhi kya kare isse, jab bada bhai....................