I smiled, even though right now I wanted to bury my face in all of the corners of the world. This was so embarrassing.  All the blood in my body was circulating in my cheeks and I'm not proud of that.

"Hi." I squealed awkwardly.

He chuckled, "I hope I didn't disturb you." He pocketed his hands coming inside the cafe.

Though my heart was beating so rapidly and I was on the edge of laugh-cry at the same time, I tried to keep my voice composed, "Nah, it's fine..you're fine...I'm fine." I put a hand over my mouth to stop spilling stopping words out.

He shook his head and started looking around the cafe, moving to a nearby paintings-decorated wall.

What is wrong with you Hazel?

You never gets nervous this fast?

He just saw your dance, so what?

"Yeah." He nodded his head sympathetically while his eyes shined with humour.

I fastly rubbed off the embarrassment, though my cheeks and shaky hands beg to differ. I started cleaning again, taking the mop, "So...what brought you here?"

"You didn't come for project today?" He was observing the paintings on the wall, hands pocketed then looked at me after the question and damn if the mop wasn't in my hands I would be lying on the floor by that intent-straight stare of his brown eyes.

Hazel stop behaving like high school girl.

I smiled widely and made my way to him, hitting his arm softly, "you missed me project partner."

He rolled his eyes and fastly put his hands up in surrender, "oh please." I narrowed my eyes at him to get him nervous. No work though, his straight face stated, "I just want to get the project done as fast as possible. "

I sighed, "Are you sure you're not an old soul." He gave me a disapproving look then diverted his eyes back to the wall never answering my question.

Rudeness level 3 passed.

I kept looking at him, what's down that tough exterior, I really want to know sometimes. I'm nothing more than everyone. His words from three days ago echoed in my head. He was looking at those painting with focus, his eyes a bit urgent to find the meaning, or maybe resolving the meanings of them, tall figure making the stools gathered around look small but still his nose looked so cute, I wanted to boop.

"Is there something on my face?" He boldly turned his head to me making me come back from my coma. "Ugh..uh nah!" I laughed high pitched and he made a face at that.

I played it cool and fastly hooked my arm in his, "Since you missed me so much project partner, I'll treat you with my fav shake." I started dragging him to a nearby table while he was fighting against, "I didn't miss you."

"You did."

"I didn't. " He said firmly sitting down on a chair. "Okay you didn't but you're drinking my fav shake." I offered smiling vibrancy at him and he chuckled, "God, you're such a kid."

I sat down on a stool, slowly rolling the cleaning cloth in my hand seeing his smiley face. He's cute.

Hazel! Behave!

I fastly untangled the cloth from my hand and sit up straight. "Why do I have to drink your fav shake by the way?" He leaned back on the chair, his demeanour relaxed.

"Because the first time you visited you didn't drink anything and the second you visited.." I drawl reminiscing his mysterious arrival with a list of rules, "you just appeared and disappeared so this is the third time and you're my friend so you're getting the treat."