7: Stop Flirting With Her

- good day/night:
- 3rd person POV:
- TW: I don't think there are any...
- small time skip from last chapter.

Mariela is in the kitchen. What is she doing? She is cooking food..correct term would be trying and not succeeding. Natasha is sat in the living room watching some random channel while waiting for the promised food.

"How do you- how does this shit work?" Mariela speaks to herself as she is still trying to figure out how to turn on the electric stove, she is still wondering why she told Natasha that she'll cook, since she has clearly never entered a kitchen before.

"You ok?" Mariela quickly turns around to be met with frowning yet amused Natasha.

"Yeah- it's just that- I think the stove's broken or something, cause the bitch won't even start up".

"It's not broken- have you ever used a stove before?".

Mariela just shakes her head, slightly embarrassed under Natasha's eyes.

"Have you ever cooked before?" Natasha smirks already knowing the answer.

Mariela just looks down and slowly shakes her head again.

"Have you ever entered the kitchen or ever been taught how to use kitchen supplies?" Asks a very amused Natasha.

"Have you?" Mariela asks getting tired of getting teased. She narrows her eyes at Natasha as a smirk falls on her face.

"Make way little one, let the professional handle this".

Mariela just silently steps back, looking as Natasha takes out a few things from the fridge.
"How does fettuccine sound?" Asks Natasha as she's looks at Mariela who is already looking at her.

"Anything sounds good right now, serve me a platter of shit on a wooden board with piss in a broken wine glass and I'll gladly consume it with a smile on my face". Natasha lightly chuckles and nods, putting a pan on the stove and pouring some cooking cream and then lighting up the stove...
~~~

- time skip (after Natasha finishes preparing the food):

Mariela just looks at the fettuccine plate in front of her in awe and surprise, she never thought Natasha would be a good cook. She is sat on the kitchen island while waiting for Natasha who is currently making her own plate.

Natasha sits in front of Mariela and looks at her.
"Looks good...you planning to poison me?" Mariela playfully frowns, making Natasha chuckle and shake her head in denial.

"I don't believe you..." Mariela goes on.
"If you didn't believe me, you would've locked me in my room".
"Fair enough" Mariela raises her hands in surrender.

Mariela eyes the plate then looks at Natasha. Natasha nods for her to start, so Mariela takes her fork and scoops a small bite on it.

"this is...god this is the best food I've had in years...reminds me of mom's cooking". Mariela has wide eyes while chewing. Natasha smiles glad that Mariela liked her food, so Natasha starts to happily eat.

"Why did you propose of making food to me when you couldn't even name the supplies in your kitchen". Mariela shrugs.

"Saw you were hungry, thought I'd give it a try, I never did try to cook before, ever since a little accident happened in the kitchen while mom was teaching me how to make a sandwich.." Natasha laughs at what Mariela said.

"What happened to the kitchen?"
"It...blew up..." Mariela said embarrassed that Natasha was laughing.

"It blew up while you were making a sandwich?-"
"Don't ask how". Natasha's chuckles die down, and they continue eating in silence.