3: It's His Fault

- right where we left off:

Just as I'm about to pull the trigger, a lightbulb goes off in my head, so I smirk and lower my gun.
"But I am big girl and I know that violence isn't always the answer".

And as soon as I say that, Romanoff, Belova, Gio, and Ella snap their heads towards me. "The fuck do you mean ViOlEnCe IsN't AlWaYs ThE aNsWeR. He stole the drugs, you have the right to fucking kill him shit ass" El says irritated.

Without sparing her a glance I tell Ivan to tie Romanoff and then speak loudly in Arabic to Ella and Gio.
"Sho aghla shi la fury (what is the most precious thing to fury)"
"Baneto? (His daughters?)" Gio replies confused.
"Tab'an (of course)" I smirk.

Ella starts catching up to what I'm insinuating on and replies "ya'ni hatekhdi eltinten karaha'in? (so you're gonna take both as hostages?)
"Akeedi la', rah ekhod wehdi mennon (of course not, I'll take one of them).
"W 'ay wehdi?"(and which one?) Gio asks.
"Elhamra"(the red one) I smirk.
"Lesh heyyi?"(why her?) both ask.
"'Ay hada, iza sarallo yimsika, ken hayrawih elforsa?"(if anyone was able to capture her, would he leave the chance?).

They just nod and I speak up, "Ivan untie them, and then take a few guys with you to return the drugs back, to another warehouse though". "Yes boss".

I got to Fury and pat his shoulders then rub his arms and smile. "You can go now"

"Just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that"

"So no "killing me because I stole from you?"

"Well, I told that I'm a big girl now"

He nods hesitantly, still not fully believing me. I turn to look at Yelena. "Sorry if Ella hurt you, but hey, on the bright side, that means she cares for you", causing Yelena to frown and Ella to..blush?!
Oh I'll definitely talk to her about it later.

"She does that to everyone she cares about at one point. I mean when I was 2 1/2 years old she actually stabbed my right thigh because I took a TISSUE from her room".

I look at Ella seeing her smirking making me gape at her in disbelief. "Oh don't act so innocent, you knew the consequences of entering my room, and I mean, after that day, you never dared enter my room-". "No after that day you never caught me entering your room".

I smirk seeing her shocked but I just turn my head to Yelena, winking at her, then move to Romanoff. "And of course, I hope no one hurt the Natasha Romanoff. I apologize if anyone did", "no, no one did, thank you for your concern" she gives a small smile and I give on back. Jesus that smile...
~~~
- time skip: 2 days later:
- 3rd person POV:

Natasha had just finished interrogating a man who had supposedly stolen a generous amount of guns and weapons from a S.H.E.I.L.D warehouse, so she made her way out of the base.

Mariella was watching as Natasha made her way through the streets, following her, in which she succeeded in being unnoticed. However Mariella had her suspicions, for this is Natasha Romanoff, best spy the world has ever seen.

All her doubts came true when Natasha turned a corner into a dark alleyway. Rookie mistake Romanoff. Mariela thought.

And Mariella was right, Natasha found out a few minutes ago that she was being followed, so she decided to turn the corner to kill whoever dared to do so. But when she rounded the corner and turned around, she didn't find anyone...

Then all of a sudden a cloth was placed over her mouth making her get dizzy and faint in a matter of seconds. Well, that was easier than expected, Mariella thought.