chapter 7 \|/ radio host

"SALVATION ARMY.."
—Harrison Whitford

"Daddy?" Lucifer groaned.

"Daddy?" Lucifer blinked, his vision clouded with sleep. And a head of blonde.

"Yes.. Sweetie..?" Lucifer groaned against his better judgment. His throat felt sore.

"I'm hungry.. I've been waiting for an hour!" Charlie whined, hugging her Dad's chest tightly. Lucifer blinked both of his eyes open and abruptly sat up. Which caused him to yelp in pain as his head started to pound.

"An hour? Sweetie, you should've woke me up sooner.." Lucifer frowned, cupping Charlie's cheek and squeezing it.

"Well, usually Mommy or Achilles is up super early to make pancakes, so I waited for pancakes.. But then I remembered we are at a hotel! So I woke you up." Charlie explained, giggling but frowning at the mention of waiting.

"Ah, I'm so sorry dear.." Lucifer looked nervously to the side. "—Let Daddy get dressed, then we can go down and get some pancakes." Lucifer smiled, and Charlie excitingly cheered and got off of Lucifer, grabbing clothes and running into the bathroom. Lucifer groaned and got off of the bed, and god was he not used to this.

He quickly got undressed and put on his normal fancy attire.

"Okay, Im ready!" Charlie came out in a cute bright red dress, one of the few that Lucifer directly bought her for one of her birthday's.

"Brush your teeth, Honey?" Charlie nodded, happily waiting by the door.

"That's good, cause Daddy didn't." Lucifer mumbled and stumbled into the bathroom, his headache hitting him like a big yellow bus.

"Who was the guy from yesterday? I forgot." Charlie wondered, violently scribbling in her notebook.

" 'Ho? T'at wa' Alast'r'—" Lucifer spit out his toothpaste. "Sweetie. Why?" Lucifer escaped the bathroom and was met with Charlie now infront of him.

"I drew him!!" Charlie shoved the notebook in his face, and Lucifer cringed.

A tall, creepy man that somehow still resembled Alastor was on the page, messily scribbled in with a big arrow pointing "ALASTURGH"

"Oh.. Wow sweetie that looks great!" Lucifer enthusiastically said, leading Charlie out of the door.

"I don't think you're hearing me. Alastor? I want that guy to serve me. No one else." Lucifer cringed, the old lady sitting down at the hosts table squinted at him.

"And are ya' 'earing me! 'e's not here! 'e'll be 'ere shortly! 'E gotta finish his first job!" The old lady yelled, making Lucifer wince.

"Okay fine.. Can you let him know we are here?" Lucifer blankly said, and then walked past the lady to the corner booth.

"Aye! Ya' know I'm supposed to seat ya' right?!" Lucifer shrugged. He grumbled a 'thank you' as both him and Charlie were quickly served water. Lucifer shooed them away, his stubbornness getting the best of him.

"Apple, you should show Alastor that drawing of him. He would love it." Lucifer snickered, nodding at the notebook.

"Okay!!" Charlie continued to scribble on her notebook.

-

After about 10 minutes of sitting there, a tall figure emerged from the kitchen, an obvious scowl on his face. The only difference was his strained smile. He quickly spotted Lucifer and made his way over.