Namari x Y/N "Friendly Date"

Y/N POV

"Hey Y/N are you finished packing your bag? we're leaving in about five minutes"

Chilchuck checked in and warned me to double time, I quickly packed everything up in my travel bag and immediately catched up with Laios and the others.

"I'm here! sorry for the wait" I apologized, Marcille and Laios smiled while Senshi and Chilchuck nodded

We continued to walk by foot down to the deeper parts of the dungeon in search for Laios's little sister Falin

I met these people a week ago and I must say I do find each and every one of these individuals have their own quirks and behaviors which are quite entertaining at times.

And so our search has begun once more hunting down the red dragon to retrieve back Falin

Well...for their part at least, while they have their own goals and missions to achieve I too also have one of my own.

And that is to find and reunite with one of my triplet sisters Inie

Inie and I have went to seperate ways in order for us to find our youngest triplet Ino, Inie told me she will go north for a short while, to make her search a bit easier she was hoping to find some allies along the way and join their party.

While I went to the west part which me feel quite lucky that I joined Laios's group at all.

Soon enough we reached the place filled with water it kind of reminds me of an aquarium

"What is this place??" I asked

"This is the fourth floor of the dungeon" Laios answered while looking around the place as if he's looking forward to seeing new types of monster

Which he probably is, and Marcille isn't very fond of it at all from what I have observed for the passing few days, with her bickering with Senshi and Laios I somehow found it funny and adorable of them.

"We should be able to catch some fishes here to fry and cook" Senshi muttered while rummaging through his travel bag

While everyone was minding their own businesses we encountered a goddamn Kraken and it was my first time seeing such a huge one!

Luckily Marcille was able to cast the water walk before we could all drown to death.

"Y/N! Get out of the way you're gonna get hit!" Chilchuck cried out

but right before one of the tentacles of the Kraken hits me I casted my barrier to prevent it from hitting me. Marcille and Laios sighed in relief before returning their attention to the untamed beast.

Fortunately, Senshi and Marcille were able to create a plan and killed the Kraken ; Marcille used her water walking spell on the Kraken and Senshi killed it by slashing his axe on the Kraken's head

While Chilchuck was busy looking for Laios, Senshi, Marcille and I took a good look on the Kraken while Senshi gave us a little lecture about how to kill the sea beast.

______________________________________

(A few hours later)

"Ughh...."

"Hey...Marcille are you feeling alright now??..."

I reluctantly asked looking worried how pale Marcille was, her eye bags were getting much worse and she was barely moving due to the injury she got from an Undine..

First with the Kraken incident and Laios got sick due to eating the parasitic raw. Mind you NOT. And NEVER was a good idea...

Secondly THIS. with Marcille getting attacked by an Undine and almost got us all killed..