10. You are a coward

Start from the beginning

 “You all don't need to worry. I'll take the whole responsibility for this,” I shouted back and walked.

 “Oh fuck Jungkook! Are you coming to the Party?” Namra screamed.

 “No need to wait for me. Send me the address. I'll come if possible,” I yelled back and continued walking. I heard all of them cursing and growling as I walked away.

 Taehyung opened his eyes before I reached the nurse. I was then walking through the empty corridors of C block, leading to our clinic.

 Taehyung looked at me through half-lidded eyes and then smiled. I stopped walking and looked at him confused. He parted his bleeding lips. “Hyung..f..finally..I- I’ve reached...” he paused and opened his eyes wide. “NO! Jungkook, p..put me down!” he yelled looking around.

 “Taehyung, I'm taking you to the nurse,” I said as he squirmed in my arms. “Please, I'm trying to help you.”

 “Enough with your help! P..Put me down!” he screamed furiously and squirmed out of my arms, hitting the hard floor and groaning in pain.

 “Taehyung, are you okay? I'm so sorry,” I said in fear.

 “G..Get lost!” he growled sitting up and leaning to the wall of the corridor whilst biting hard on his already bleeding bottom lip.

 “Taehyung...please...”

 “Leave!” he yelled furiously. I didn't utter a word after that. I turned and walked a little away from him. Then sat down on the veranda, waiting for him to calm down. Because I knew he won't be able to walk alone to his dorm, considering he got punches on his stomach.

 Taehyung hugged his knees to his chest and buried his face in between them. He was probably crying, his body was shivering slightly. Guilt bore its teeth into me as I sat there observing him. The whole ten minutes he sat like that.

 Then he slowly lifted his head and wiped his face. He winced as he tried to stand up and I quickly stood up, rushing to him. But he managed to stand up before I reached him.

 “I'll walk you to dorm,” I said grabbing his hands.

 “No need!” he said through gritted teeth, yanking away my hands. “I hate you! I hate you the most!” His brown eyes were hard and cold as he said those words. For some reason, it hurt me a lot. He walked away as I stood there frozen, feeling a heavy weight over my chest.

 After all that, it was foolish of me to expect him to class today.

**

Last hour was arts. Arts teacher Miss Do just told us to draw a scenery. I wasn't in a mood to draw and I ended up drawing my typical sketch of a river with cherry blossom on one side and a blurry ashy hill behind. But it wasn't bad. I got an A for it.

I'm somewhat good at drawing and that's why I choose arts as my elective subject. My Dad apparently draws well. He has done a few exhibitions of his artworks and all. Okay, let me agree he's a great artist and that's probably how Moon and I got the talent. I only got a very small part of it but I know Moon has got it all. She already draws well and I’m sure she'll become a really great artist when she grows up.

The last bell rang a few minutes ago and currently I'm hastily heading towards Taehyung's dorm. I was genuinely worried about him during the history class and I tried calling him after that. He answered my call after I tried a lot of times. His response was cold. He told me not to call him again and I don't need to care whether he is alright. Just that and he ended the call.

But I was relieved. At least he was fine. Probably he now hates me like he said yesterday. But I need to check up on him and make sure he's really okay. Also, I badly need to talk to him and apologize for yesterday. I'm not sure whether he'd open the door for me or not. I need to somehow convince him to open the door. I can't let him miss his classes because of me.