•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•

Start from the beginning

"Miru...", I turned my head towards my brother, He held my arms and supported me with his hand, ensuring that I stood on my feet.

"Why Davin?", my voice came slow then usual, I don't have the energy to say anything.

He frowned as he eyed me.

"Miru-"

"YOU SHOT HIM? HE IS MY HUSBAND!!!"

I screamed as I grabbed his collar, my eyes turned red, they were burning and I could feel it, it was painful.

"Calm down Mira...He is not dead at least not now, He is alive.",

Davin was calm as he held my hands which were holding his collar and made me turn towards my husband.

"You shot him Davin, How could you say? alive? He got -"

My words stuck in my throat as I stared down at my husband who was on the floor, his eyes on me while the blood was continuously coming out from his........ thighs?

My eyes widened, He was shot but not dead....I don't know if I should be thankful?

Suddenly realisation hit me that his leg was shot and I left Davin behind as I ran towards my husband. He was still on the floor.

"Faarisss",I shouted his name as I kneeled down on his level, my eyes widened when they fell over his thighs, it looks as if he has dipped his leg in the pool of blood.

I was about to touch his wound but he grabbed my hands preventing me from touching his legs, I turned towards him and saw him smiling. It was painful, a painful smile.

After all what can we expect from a person who has been shot in his thighs?

"Faris_____it's bleeding.", I whispered to him.

He didn't let go of my hand and pulled me closer, causing my chest to touch his hard chest. My hands automatically grabbed his collar as we moved closer.

Come to reality, it's not the situation to romanticise.

"It's not that deep", The anger rushed to my brain hearing my brother's bored voice from behind, I turned towards him and glared hard at him who narrowed his eyes at Faris.

"Are you out of your mind DAVIN!!!!", I shouted at him, my brother who looked bored and didn't look one percent affected by my shouting.

"Come on...I didn't kill him"

"You shot him"

"It didn't pierce his heart, so chill!"

"Davinnnn"

"Put a stop to this, I don't want you to be with this man."

He pulled me from my wrist, I was pulled away from my husband, my eyes went to Faris who was on the floor and the blood was still there, my heart beat rose as I eyed the blood which has formed pool, the dizzy-ness hit me hard, making it hard for me to breath in the air, i inhaled deeply as I can't close my eyes not when Davin is there.

"We need to go to the hospital, we need-", My words got stuck in my throat, it's hard to breathe.

"Come to your senses Mira.....", I was shaken by Davin who looked worried, my eyes burned with the unshed tears and a sob escaped my lips.

"Marco", Davin shouted loudly calling Marco, the right hand of Davin.

In a second, I saw Marco standing in front of us. Black curly hairs which barely reached his lower neck, light beard and dark eyes.

He stared at me for some time before pulling his gaze away and back to Davin.

"Drag that bastard out of this place.", My eyes widened hearing Davin, who smirked.