Irishmen and Disneyland

Jack awoke the next morning to a warm embrace around him. He sees its Mark, who is curled around him, with his arms around Jacks waist. Jack blushes. Mark looks so cute in his sleep, Jack thinks as he looks at Mark. He leans forward and kisses Mark on the forehead, then nestles into him and closes his eyes.

Mark wakes up when Jack kisses him, and he slowly opens his eyes. He blushes as he realizes he's curled around Jack. Jack sure is cute when he sleeps, Mark thinks. Mark slowly stands up, and begins making breakfast. 

Mark decides to make omlets. Mark isn't the best cook in the world, but he can make pretty good omlets. Once he finishes, he sets them on the table and turns to Jack who is awake apparently.

"Good morning Jackaroonie" Mark says cheerfully.

"Mornin' Markimoo!" Jack says as he sits up, running his hands through his hair, making it messier than before. Mark smiles at this.

"Well I hope you like omlets, 'cause its what I made." Mark says. Jack perks up at this.

"I've never had omlets before, but I hear they're really good!" Jack says excitedly. 

They sit down and eat, Jack comments on how much he likes them. Then they clean up and sit on the couch facing each other.

"What do you want to do today?" Mark asks.

Jack thinks for a moment, then remembers something he always wanted to do ever since he was a boy. Jacks features light up at this thought.

"I know it sounds childish, but ever since I was a boy, I wanted to come to America and go to Disney Land." Jack looks at his hands which are clasped in his lap, somewhat embarassed.

Marks features light up a bit at this.

"No! That's a great idea Jack! I would love to go!" Mark says excitedly. Jack looks up from his hands and meets Marks gaze.

"Really?" He asks. Mark nods vigorously. Jack smiles and Mark smiles back.

"It'll take about half an hour to get there, so if we grab some stuff, we can get there right as its opening!" Mark says as he looks at the clock.

Jack looks like he's going to burst with excitement.

"We'll only need our wallets, so I guess we can go now!" Mark says as he and Jack walk out to his car.

After about 32 minutes, they get to Disney. Mark parks and they walk up to the gates and buy tickets. Then they grab a map and sit on a bench for a moment.

"What ride do you want to go on first? And do you like roller coasters?" Mark asks as he looks over the map.

"How about Space Mountain? And I love roller coasters." Jack says as he looks over at the peaks of the Space Mountain ride rising above the rest of the park.

"That sounds good." Mark says as they stand up and walk over to the ride. They go on it and when they come back out, they're laughing.

They spend the rest of the day at Disney, going on rides and roller coasters. Somehow, they end up making out in the bathroom. Neither of them know what time it is, or when the park closes. When they walk out of the bathroom, its dark out, the stars have come out, and the park is completely empty. 

They walk hand in hand to the front gate. Its closed. And locked. Mark looks at Jack nervously. He gently pushes on the gate and nothing happens.

"Its locked. We're stuck here until morning." Mark says as he looks at the gate, all the color from his face gone.