Sun Sand and Septiplier?

Jack woke up early the next morning, so he decided to take a shower. Afterwards, Mark still wasn't awake, so he took it upon himself to make breakfast. He made pancakes, eggs and bacon. Once he finished, he pulled on his green hoodie and a pair of jeans.

Jack was standing in the kitchen, finishing up with the bacon when he heard Mark's bedroom door open. A very messy haired, tired looking Mark shuffles into the kitchen rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He blinked a few times and looked from the food to Jack.

"Did you make all this?" Mark asked, his voice raspy from sleep.

Jack just shrugged.

"Yea. I hope you like it. It's what I normally make in Ireland! I'm not very good at cooking t'ough!" Jack explained energetically.

"It's way better than anything I could ever dream of doing," Mark told him as he sat at the table.

Jack blushed lightly and brought over two plates of steaming food and placed one in front of Mark, then the other in front of himself before he sat down across the table from Mark.

Mark and Jack begin eating. Mark made a few comments about how good the food was, making Jack blush and Mark laugh.

"I heard its gonna be really hot today," Mark said.

"Really? It never gets really hot in Ireland!" Jack replied, looking excited.

"Would you want to go to the beach? We are in California, after all," Mark asked, looking over at Jack who was still sitting at the table.

"T'at sounds like a lot o fun!" Jack exclaimed as he stood up.

Mark looked proud for once again, coming up with a good idea.

"It'll take about an hour to get there, so if you wanted to pack lunches, we could probably leave in an hour, if you want," Mark told him, looking very happy.

Jack nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! I've always wanted to go to a beach!"

For the next hour, Mark and Jack run around grabbing towels, sunscreen, etc. Then they made lunches and they go change. Jack came out wearing bright green swim shorts and a grey T-shirt. Mark wore his red swim shorts and a black T-shirt.

"You have everything?" Mark asked, walking to his door with their bag.

"Yep! Let's go!" Jack replied happily as he followed Mark to his car and got into the passenger seat.

They spent the car ride to the beach talking, laughing and pointing things out the windows. Mark pulled up to the beach parking lot and they got out.

"T'is is gonna be great!" Jack said as he slipped off his flip flops and walked onto the sand, loving the feeling of it under his feet.

"Yes it is," Mark said as he slid his flip flops off and followed Jack across the beach down to the water.

Jack paused at the water's edge, looking back at Mark who gave him a reassuring smile, then tentatively took a step into the cold water until his ankle was submerged. He grinned to himself then turned to Mark.

"Oh my gosh its freezing!" Jack exclaimed while smiling.

"Well it would be," Mark remarked as he smiled and laid out the towels away from where the water can get them, setting down the bag.

"Aren't you coming in?" Jack asked  impatiently.

"Of course I will. But I'm not going swimming in my shirt," Mark told him while taking his T-shirt off and shoving it in the bag.

Jack blushed slightly and stepped out of the water. Walking over and removing his own shirt quickly, then running back into the water, wading until he was waist deep he then turned around and looked at Mark.

"Its still freezing!" He yelled while he watched Mark make his way down to the water and slowly begin wading out to Jack.

"Thanks for figuring that one out, Sherlock," Mark said while smirking.

Mark waded out to Jack and stood next to him shivering slightly despite the warm air.

Jack smirked and splashed Mark, making him completely soaked, then he dove under the water and swam away from Mark.

Mark stood there for a moment surprised and shivering before his brain kicked in and he dove under the water and swam after Jack. Now, Jack wasn't bad at swimming, but he certainly couldn't be a professional. Mark on the other hand, could very well have been.

So despite Jacks head start, Mark caught up to him quickly. After that, it turned into a splashing and swimming away war. After some while, Mark gave up chase and began back floating. Jack did the same. They floated for some time, panting and laughing.

The only thing that ruined the peaceful moment was the sound of Jack's stomach rumbling and he grinned sheepishly. The two took this as a cue to go eat the wonderfully made sandwiches they brought. After finishing, Jack stood up and Mark continued sitting with his legs stretched out in front of him.

"Don't move!" Jack commanded him.

"Uh okay," Mark said looking up at Jack confused.

Mark watched as Jack gathered a bunch of sand and spread it over his legs and made it flat. Then Jack began building a sand castle on Marks legs.

"Oh I see," Mark stated.

Jack nodded and continued building up his castle.

After about twenty minutes, "Done! T'is the magnificent castle of Bossatronio!" Jack exclaimed happily as he poked a small stick on the top. Mark laughed.

"It's truly magnificent," Mark said while laughing.

Jack laughed too and began walking around Mark to sit beside him after his triumphant sand castle had been built. However, on his way over he tripped  on their bag and fell onto Marks lap, somehow not landing on his glorious sand castle.

"S-sorry Mark!" He said while blushing furiously and he made a move to get up.

Mark placed his arms over Jack, gently holding him down.

"Its alright. Really," Mark told him as he looked down at Jack, who was laying with his head in Marks lap.

Jack blushed harder at Mark holding him down and he looked up at him. Mark looked at Jack, loving the way the sunlight hits his greying hair, making the grey look more like silver.

Mark somewhat hesitantly reached down and ran his hand through Jacks hair, enjoying how soft it is. Jacks bright blue eyes fluttered shut as he enjoyed Mark running his hand through his hair. When Mark paused, Jack opened his eyes and looked up at Mark smiling, which was quickly returned by the other.

Without thinking, Jack reached up and wrapped his arms around Marks neck and leaned upward. Mark naturally reached behind Jacks head and leaned down. Then Jack kissed Mark. Or maybe Mark kissed him. But it didn't matter. He, Sean McLaughlin, was sitting on the beach kissing Mark Fischbach.

This went on for a while until Jack pulled back, looking into Marks eyes. He slowly sat up and Mark let him.

"Can I stand up now?" Mark asked while looking at the sand castle on his legs.

"Oh of course!" Jack said remembering his sand castle on Mark.

Mark stood up along with Jack. Jack walked back to the ocean and stood there, looking out over the horizon, the slight breeze ruffling his hair. Mark walked up beside him, his ankles under the water.

Jack smiled mischievously and splashed Mark with his foot, who had just dried off.

"Hey!" Mark exclaimed as the cold water sank into him.

Jack turned and ran down the beach as fast as he could. Mark called after him then began sprinting after the figure of a retreating Jack. However, Jack is fairly quick when it comes to running so Mark didn't catch up.

They continued running down the beach, Mark chasing after Jack, as the sun set on the beautiful Californian coast. The sound of waves crashing against the shore could be heard over Marks shouts and Jacks playful yelling while the sun went down behind the horizon line of a beautiful Californian day.