The blue spirit

"Hey where's zuko?" Sokka asks. He had a point he wasn't in his bed roll when we woke and now that I'm looking around I can't see him anywhere. Suddenly an arrow flew past my face barely missing it. They was yelling from behind the trees and bushes. There was some flashes of orange light and a skinny looking man ran out the bushes and straight into Aang. The two king fell over and toph wrapped the skinny boy in earth. Zuko walked out the bushes looking very unamused. He was holding what looked like a broken bow and arrow. "Caught this kid about to ambush ya" he looked up at us "and I see you caught his friends". "Where were you?" I asked very annoyed he can't just waltz out the bushes as if he didn't go missing. "I couldn't sleep went on a walk." "Whatever" I say and turn to the fire nation men all tied up in earth and rocks.
"Ok who are and why are you attacking us?" The bigger one spoke up. "We ain't telling you nothing,". "Yeah I don't believe that," Zuko spoke up. "You see I'm in contact with the blue spirit and I do believe had be quite happy to be handed some new meat." "Ok ok we'll talk just don't call the blue spirit"
"Sorry I think I'm missing something, who's the blue spirit?" Aang asked. Like the rest of us he was very confused. "A bounty hunter that hunts well bounty hunters. No one knows what he does with them. He helped me out with some a little while ago, said if I needed anything to just call"
"Yeah and we don't really get on his bad side so if we could keep him out of this that would be much appreciated" said the small archer. "Ok then why are here attacking us?" Sokka says getting right up in the big ones face. "We were hired by azula to find prince zuko she explained that he was with the avatar and his friends so bing bang bosh here we are,". "cool ok" Sokka says he put on his thinking face, looked then said "I know what to do with you".

__________________________\_____. ._.