Conversations

It's been around five hours now and we've finally landed much to Appa's relief poor things been flying a heavy wait for ages now, he's needs the brake. We set up camp a little while ago and Sokka was now sat in the middle of a circle of stones and log attempting to light a fire. He was failing miserably. "Do you want me to do it?" Zuko finally asks. "No I've got this!" Sokka say with great frustration and continues to bash two rock together. "Listen idiot, just let flamey do it I'm starving and you've been at this for ten minutes now." Toph and everyone else were very hungry and very annoyed at Sokka's stubbornness. "I've nearly got it just give me a couple more seconds. Sokka flys up into the landing hard into the stream we had camped next to a large piece of earth sticking out the ground right where he once sat. "Ow!"
Zuko finally nelt down next to the pile of sticks at lit them a light. A loud cheer stilted around us as we started cooking our fruit and fish above the flames.
We sat around the fire for hours sharing stories zuko had some very interesting tails to tell. "Hey zuko hope you don't mind me asking but what's with the scar?" "Sokka" I gasped smacking him on the shoulder. What a rude question to ask. "No it's fine. I got the scar in an Agni Kai" "what's that?" Asked aang. "It's a duel between to firebenders if they can't come to an agreement" "that's a stupid way to settle arguments." "It's an old tradition it was to the death a few years ago but they charge the rules. Now it's just until first burn or the opponent is down." "Too deaths sounds horrible!" "It sounds a bit like the earth rumbles I used to fight in but that was just until the opponent was knocked out the arena." Toph spoke up. "Who did you fight in you Agni Kai?" I punched Sokka again, he needs to be more considerate of people personal lives. Zuko chuckled "my father, fire lord ozai" "What!" Everyone yelled.

________________________________-cliffhanger bum bum buuuummmm