31

Author pov

Sunoo and Jay woke up and got ready for today , eating breakfast with the family , then just sunoo eating ice cream and the rest of the cake from yesterday .  They watched 6 type of movies and tv series .

Soon it was now 9pm of eating , movie watching and watching TV series . Today was indeed not that interesting .

Sunoo took a shower and then Jay took a shower , they knew it was too early to sleep but , they didn't care . They fell asleep while watching stupid comedies. Even though today seem boring for everyone else , but for Jay and sunoo is was relaxing and calm .

___

Today was yeosang concert for their new album and tour . So Jay decided to take sunoo to the concert .

Sunoo wore grey sweatpants with a white ateez crop top . While Jay wore whatever seemed comfortable and casual .

They got the concert early , at their vip sit , with yeji and hyunjin because they came to support their big brother .

Sunoo saw yeosang walk down the stage , with his member s to practice before the concert starts .

The members are ( it's just gonna be 8 random kpop idols or random names  ok and they are a mix gender Kpop group ok )

1. Park yeosang - male
2. Jung wooyoung - male ( Jimin and San's boyfriend )
3. Han jisung - male ( leeknow boyfriend )
4. Lee Minho-  male ( jisung boyfriend )
5. Hwang yeji- female  ( sister of hwang hyunjin )
6. Min ruynim- female
7. Choi wonyoung - female
8. Kim minjoong - female

( This group is not real but you can check out ateez with the real members who are

Kim hong joong
Park seonghwa
Choi San
Jung wooyoung
Kang yeosang
Jeong Yunho
Song Mingi
Choi jongho

So most of the songs are not by ateez )

Ateez practiced their songs

1.wonderland
2. Crazy form
3. House of cards
4. Baddie  + bad boy
5. Queencard + kings

They were done practicing and Yeosang come up to sunoo , and told  him that the  group wants to  meet him . sunoo of course said said yes and went with yeosang back stage . When they got they , everyone looked at him and sunoo blushed because of the attention even though he met wooyoung, yeji  and Yeosang , we still very shy and excited " well , guys this is Kim sunoo soon to be park sunoo , he is my brother's finance and he is a really big fan of us , and yh as you can see , he is 8 months pregnant "

" Hi " sunoo said looking down . " Omg he is so cute " wonyoung said walking up to sunoo and touching his cheeks .

Everyone was talking until it was 30 mins to the concert , yeosang took sunoo to his seat and went back to change and do his make up

Everything was going well , ateez was on their last song.

After their last song they started talking with the fans , then fans screaming to answer the questions .

After that it was Time for everyone to go home , yeosang was still on tour , so he hugged his siblings goodbye . Everyone went home . Once they got home and into their rooms , sunoo changed his shirt and sat on the bed Crossing his legs

" I really had fun today , thank you " sunoo said " your welcome sweetie " Jay said , they got in bed , turned on the TV and watched a movie before falling asleep

To be continued

________________________________________

Can't wait till im done with this story

Chapter 31