Chapter 7: So many fucking songs, tis basically a musical at this point

English was long winded.

Maths was, well it was certainly maths.

Science was sciencey, I like science.

History was rather inaccurate.

And now we are back home, finally! I groaned thinking of all the questions about my blind eye and metal arm. I had just told them all that it was a car crash but I could tell rumors were already spreading about me and the others.

The others had already made new friends somehow. I seriously don't know how they do that.

"How about we have a karaoke night tonight like we do once a month with Artie and the other hunters?" Sam suggested to the demigods and dryad flomped around the room and I moved from my upside down position hanging of the sofa.

A chorus of yesses and sures echoed around the room. I pulled my Sphone out and opened Spotify. Leo had figured out how to make monster proof phones and distributed them first amongst the ranks of the Greeks and then the Romans. Leo being Leo insisted everyone calls them Mcshizzle Phones, some played along but most just called them Sphones.

"Who's first?" I asked.

"You!" Tyra shouted.

"Yeah, go for it sun bun!" Sam agreed to much protest from me.

"Fine!" I said after many shouts and yells. The neighbours probably think we are crazy.

"What song?" I asked.

"Hurrian hymn no.6!" Jaiden shouted jokingly.

"Babe that doesn't have any lyrics." Ben replied.

"I know!" Jaiden shouted back.

"You two sound like an old married couple." Tyra teased.

"I mean we are older than you." They replied in sync.

"Not as old as me, bitches I'm 89!" I shouted.

"Okay grandma, no need to make a fuss about it." Tyra replied in her usual teasing tone.

"The boat song! I can't remember the name but the boat song!" Sam replied in a shout.

"Ship in a bottle?" I asked.

"Yeah that song, it's the best song in the world!"

"No it's just a tribute." (Anyone?)

"What?"

"Nevermind, tessoro (darling), let me find it. We doing a duo like normal or nah?" I asked in reply.

"Duo." Sam said and stood besides me. The music began and we sang.

"You can fit everything you know

In a bottle for you to show

Pick your brain apart and put it in

And build it again with needles and pins

Everything you have earned is a ship

With blue waves crashing into it

But nothing can touch your happy thoughts anymore

With your glass ceiling, walls, and floor

Sailing on a ship in a bottle

Anchor all your thoughts to the bottom