Chapter 1: Chiron tells us to go to school

This story shall be written in Tabitha's point of view unless I say so
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was chatting with one of my girlfriends and fellow Hunter of Artemis, Sam, next to the archery range, when Lea ran up to us.

"Chiron... Big House... prophecy... come quick." She explained to us between pants.

"We're coming." Sam told her and stood up from the bench we were sitting on, pulling me with her. To get there quicker she suggested we shift to our wolf forms, so that we did leaving a rather red-faced Lea to catch up.

Before you ask, Sam and I did a quest a while ago for Apollo since someone had stolen (he lost) his lyre, and in return he gave us the ability to turn into wolves on command and we could also talk to wolves even in human form, which was quite helpful with The Hunt's wolves.

Although it had some downsides such as being forced to shift on full moons, being hurt by silver and the instincts like being over protective of partners/mates and needing to hunt.

Sam's wolf was snow white with flecks of brown and gold, while mine was an obsidian black timber wolf with blood-red tipped ears and tail. I was lost in thought when I noticed we had arrived at the big house.

 I was lost in thought when I noticed we had arrived at the big house

^Sam

Ik these aren't exactly like the descriptions but they were the closest I could find.

^Tabitha

"There you two are. Come sit down, we have things to discuss." Chiron told us after he noticed us. We shifted back and joined everyone around the ping-pong table we used for war council in the rec room.

We took our seats at the end of the table and looked around and took in the faces of our friends and relatives. Around us sat: Thalia from cabin 1, Percy from cabin 3, Katie from cabin 4, Sherman from 5, Annabeth from 6, Will from 7, Leo from 9, Piper from 10, from 11 there was Lea who had just caught up, Pollux from 12, my brother Nico from cabin 13 (we were not siblings by blood but we were so close that people often thought we were), Butch from cabin 14, Clovis from 15, Damien from the Nemesis cabin, Laurel and Holly from 17, Paolo from the Hebe cabin, Chiara from 18 and Lou Ellen from the Hecate cabin. Of course Mr.D, Chiron and Rachel were there and so where Grover, Juniper and our dryad friend Willow (who if you can't guess is a Willow tree dryad) were all there and obviously Sam and I were there and since Sam was promoted to lieutenant and I to second in hand we attended these meetings to represent The Hunt whenever there was one during one of our visits. (Wow that was a long list) Although I stayed over the summers to teach sword fighting as Percy often went to Camp Jupiter during summer or helped satyrs bring in new demigods.