Possessiveness

It's nearly 10 when they arrive at ice cream parlour. Shubman orders for both of them and they sit in corner of the parlour. There is silence in the surrounding but it's comfortable. At the same time , Shubman is dying to know what Ishan has to share about last six months. Before leaving Ishan left a note for Subhman;
Subh, I know this sudden but i have to go for a family emergency.
Please don't ask me about details. I'll be with my family during the
break so won't be using phone much. I hope you understand.
Focus on the upcoming matches and please don't get injured.
I'll be watching you. Take care. Love you.
Yours Truly
Ish :)
How's Sara? Ishan asks. How is it going with her? Shub is taken aback. He was not expecting this at all. She is good all Shub could say. We are taking it slow as she is busy with her classes. Ishan hums a response. Shubman asks him, What about u? Has anyone caught your eyes yet? Ishan smiles at the question and looks at Shub (thinks You, i wish i had the courage) and responds , not yet and trust me you'll know when that happens. Waitress brings the icecream and passes a note to Ishan and points towards a man near the counter. The said man smiles and Ishan gives a smile. Shub can't believe his eyes. He is experiencing mixed feelings. He likes the fact that someone approached Ishan but at the same time Ishan smile pointed towards someone else irks him.
The said note,
Can i take you out for coffee??? Just one coffee.
Please.....??.?? :;))
Ishan smiles seeing the note and after finishing their he goes to the said man. They chat for a while Shub is watching them from far and he is not liking it all. Why he is not liking it ? He questions himself and concludes that since their college days he was at receiving end of Ishan's attention and someone else taking that away from him just doesn't feel right. He waits and waits but he ran out of patience after good 5 minutes and he goes to Ishan and says Let's go Ish , we have early practice tomorrow. Ishan bids goodbye to said man not before exchanging phone number. Shubman is not liking this at all . They are walking toward their hotel as it's not very far away from the ice cream corner. Shubman just couldn't control himself and asked ishan.... What was he saying that you were laughing so hard ? You haven't give me a single smile since you came. Nothing Shub, he was just complimenting me which made me shy , Ishan responded. His name is Abhishek and you know  Shub, he is also a cricketer. He plays for Hyderabad. He is sweet. Ishan was smiling while talking about someone else. Shub couldn't take it anymore. He was crying inside. They reached the hotel and after washing up they both cuddled to sleep. But for Shubman, sleep was no where in the sight and this was the last thing he was worried about.
       Shub woke up with the sound of alarm and looked at the figure wrapped around him and sighed. He tucked Ishan hair behind his ear and planted a kiss on his cheeks. After taking one last look, he tried to wake Ish up. 5 more minutes Shub, said Ishan eyes still closed and pulled Shub towards him. Shubman wanted world to end then and there. They were in each other arms and nothing else mattered for him. Sadly for him, there was practice waiting for them.
          During practice,Shubman noticed that Ishan was talking and texting to someone in between the breaks. Who could it be ? He wondered. At 12, they were done with their practice and Rohit asked them to join for lunch after freshing up. Everyone went to their respective room. Shubman was walking behind Ishan and Ishan could feel his eyes on him. They reached and Shubman asked ...Who is texting u? Ishan was shocked ( how does he know) and before he can respond, Shubman spoke again... I saw you so please don't deny. Ishan looked at Shub ( Shub was watching me???? Whyyyy????) and replied, Nothing just Abhishek was asking me if he can take me out for coffee. Nothing came out of Shub's mouth. He took his towel and locked himself in washroom.
      Why is he being weird, Ishan thought. He pushed those thoughts behind and picked his and Shub clothes for the team lunch . Meanwhile, Shub was thinking, how many ways are there to twist someone's neck. But there was a lunch to attend ( alas) . He came out of shower with loosely tied towel around his waist. Ishan looked at him( did he gasp????)and this reaction of him didn't went unnoticed(mission accomplished, Shubman thought). Ishan closed his mouth,(his abs looks more defined now, Ishan thought) took his towel and rushed towards washroom but not before taking one fine look at the Shubman.
         As usual team India table was filled with laughter and teasing.Virat told everyone about the yo-yo test starting from tomorrow before team selection for the next tours. Rohit informed that he, Virat, Shubman, Ishan, Rahul, Hardik, Jaddu and Shreyas will have test tomorrow and other guy will have to wait for few more days. So guys please take proper rest today and do well in the test tomorrow. While Rohit was talking, Shubman spotted a familiar figure coming towards their table and it was no one other than that dickhead Abhishek. He was fuming in anger. Did Ishan asked him to come?? Shubman thought. Abhishek winked at Ishan and asked to Rohit, Bhai can i take him out for coffee??and pointed towards Ishan. Ishan was dying with embarrassment. He told Abhishek that he can not come because of the test tomorrow. Rohit bhai has asked us to rest. He never thought that he will visit them and ask Rohit bhai directly. I promise that we won't be late, Abhishek continued. Rohit was shocked  and team was amused and teased Ishan that our little baby have all the pretty boy wrapped around his finger and looked at Shubman. Shubman didn't notice them because he as busy counting how many peas are there in one serving of matar paneer. Rohit said, A coffee date won't do any harm  if Ishan agrees . This is not date , Ishan protested but eventually agreed for coffee after pestering from members. He left with Abhishek and Subhman was sitting there staring at nothing. Members left and Rahul patted the shoulder of Shubman and said " He'll come around, don't worry." Was Subhman crying?? No one has to know.
               What Ishan thought was simple coffee date turned into dinner date. Meanwhile at dinner table of team India, everyone was talking about all the possible thing Ishan and Abhishek might be doing. Hardik said... He was not going and see he is not even here for dinner. I guess he really likes Abhishek. Everyone laughed then Jaddu said...Ohh young love, this is how it is. You don't realise ki kitna time nikal gya. Rahul notice Shubman uneasiness with all these comments. How hard he was trying to laugh but he was failing at it miserably. They were eating dessert when Ishan joined them. He was his usual self. He sat beside Shubman and served him the pie he brought for him. Rahul said, Tu vha bhi isi k bare me soch rha tha, i pity Abhishek and looked at Shubman who was looking relaxed. Surya said, vaise Ishu ..tune Abhishek ko bol diya na ki uski ek sautan bhi hai. Virat said ( aag me ghee daal rhe hai hmare cheeku bhaiya), hnn Ish, btaya kya tune usko ki tujhe hr chij dekh k Shub ki yaad aati hai. Rohit interrupted when he saw that Ishan was not saying anything thing, yrr chup kro tum sb, vo kuch bol nhi rha toh tum usko vo ( classic Sharma ji, btw vo here means tease) kiye hi ja rhe. Lets continue this conversation some other day. Some of us have test tomorrow. After few minutes, they all left for their rooms.
   Ishmans Room...
Ish : Shub, how was pie? You didn't say anything.
Shub:  It was good, thank you.
Ish: Thank you??we never say thank you to each other. Shub, Did something happen?
They now have changed to their pajamas and in bed hugging each other. Ishan's head is on Shub shoulder and Shub's hands are in Ishan hair ruffling it slowly (like a slow massage).
Shub: Nothing happened Ish, just worried about yo-yo tomorrow( bullshit,i call it bulshit).
Ish : We'll make it. Don't stress about that. For now, let's sleep. We gotta be fresh for tomorrow.
   Shub pulls Ishan towards him (trust me guys they were not very far to begin with) and plants a kiss on Ishan cheeks. Ish cannot comprehend it but he didn't think much about it and hugged Shub with his lips inch apart from Shub's neck. He doesn't know when sleep took him over. Shub looks at Ishan and drops a text to Sara.

Sara Tendulkar
  You are in Mumbai right ?
  Let's meet tomorrow, we need to talk.

Hello everyone,
Please give me feedbacks also if are reaading. It'll boost my confidence.
Thank you 💛
Also if you have noticed, how Sara's contact is saved in Shub's mobile. How we have saved someone's contact is one way to know , how close we are to that person.
If you guys have noticed, when Ish texted Shub in previous chapter, Shub💛( it was something like this)
Yellow represents friendship because Ish keeps telling himself that he will be friend with Shub forever.
👋  👋