Chapter 4

P.O.V Shahrukh

Next morning

Well, as you may remember I always run in the morning before heading to school. Today I overslept for the first time and I was almost late for school. My father had already taken Aishwarya to school and I couldn't get ready. I threw on the first thing I could find and ran to my car.

I brought my bag because it's soccer practice today. When I ran into the school, I saw a couple of girls who came at me boldly.

- Are you Shahrukh Khan? - asked one of them and grabbed me by the belt of my pants.

- Well, I am, -I said, pulling my hands away from me. They pushed me and I fell into the restroom. One of them started kissing my neck and the other one was already unbuttoning my pants. I felt the same pleasure I once felt every day. One of them reached into my boxers, and the other was already unbuttoning my shirt.

- No, - I jumped up from my seat.

- I'm not fucking you! - The bell rang and after buttoning my pants I went out and buttoned my shirt on my way to the guys.

- Hi,- I said, coming up to them out of breath.

- Why weren't you there? - Aamir asked, and Salman pushed him.

That's why - He pointed to the door I'd come out of. Two blondes with silicon boobs came out.

- Actually, I was late for class and those sluts pushed me into the restroom, but when I told them I wasn't gonna fuck them they almost killed me. The bell rang and I left for your place - I probably wasn't making excuses to the guys, but to Kajol, because I could see the reproachful look in her eyes.

- And I would have slept with them, - Saif replied, smiling slyly. I laughed out loud.

- Have you seen them up close? They're the scariest I've ever seen, - I said.

Kajol smiled, and I liked it better than her look. Everyone laughed, and Saif pouted. We split into two groups of guys and girls. I was trying to get the gist of what the girls were saying.

- So you're coming with me tomorrow! I think it's Madhuri.

- I'm not going out with the guys. I have a lot of things to do, - Kajol said.

- I've already called them, - Madhuri said resentfully.

- So, Shah, you are with us today, - I turned my head back to the boys.

- Where to? - I asked with a frown.

- We'll go out and party and get some chicks. To the club, - I smiled to let them know I was with them.

I wanted to go there solely to get a drink. I'm not going out with girls.

- Yeah, I'm in, guys! - I said confidently, and the guys nodded happily.

Well, it's time to get to class.
We had physics class now. Luckily John Black wasn't as boring a teacher as I had imagined him to be.
I sat next to Kajol, and we didn't speak or even look at each other for the entire class. I was sick of it and decided to fix it.

- Beauty, why don't we go out? - I decided to ask. She looked at me questioningly.

- I am sorry, but I had already promised Madhuri. - Biting her lower lip, Kajol replied. Oh God, don't do that. It looks so tempting.  Okay, Shah, focus!

- I made a promise to the guys too, but can we break the promise? - I said with a sly smile, playing with my eyebrows. Kajol only smiled wider. That definitely means she agrees.

- And is this date? - she asked, looking up at me.

- Maybe... - I answered with a wink. What is this girl doing to me? She laughed, shaking her head. I couldn't calm down.