I chuckled in my thoughts she is really very amazing she is surely my princess once I will marry her I will start my family and be a good man thank you Luna you make many things easy for me I again looked at her and smiled suddenly I saw a maid walking towards me she gave me something and said

Maid:Sir this is given by Ma'am *bows*

Jin:ok thanks *smile*

I felt my heart beating faster maybe cuz it's given and written by her I opened the letter

--*In The Letter*--

Jin......aren't you done with your guest?have some mercy on me....I am craving for you love isn't visible to you?come to me I want you with me Master please have some mercy on your Princess Master........

~Your Princess

--*Letter End*--

I closed my eyss and felt a different sensation inside me I pressed my lips together to stop myself from smiling my thoughts got interrupted by Yoongi voice he said

Yoongi:you ok?why your face suddenly gets so red as well as your ears *touches his ear*

Jin:oh.....no I am all good by the way I have to go now someone wants me *eyes on luna*

Yoongi:isn't she the girl whom you bring here?she is a dancer right? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:yeah.....she used to be a dancer but now soon she will be my wife Mrs.Kim *smile*

Yoongi:duh.....really?she is a dancer for sure she slept with many man's she is just a slut who is good for bed but not for life *rolls eyes*

Jin:don't say like that Yoongi cuz according to this ideology I am also a slut bot yo mention I also slept with many girls *serious tone*

Yoongi:well....its your life I will  not say much but I just said what was on my mind *calm tone*

Jin:nevermind I will make sure to invite you in my wedding *chuckles*

Yoongi:well...ok then I am taking my leave but yeah don't forget to check the informations *serious tone*

Jin:yes I will check it soon and after that I will make a plan and after someday I will execute it *smirk*

Yoongi:well....cool now...bye and trust me I think you can find better girl then her *looks at her*

Jin:no way Yoongi she us the only one *smile*

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the mansion I also sended back the dancers and walked towards the upstairs seeing me coming upstairs she walked towards our room I smirked and followed her I locked the door and leaned on it looking at her

Jin:so.....you accepted that you're my princess? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:*chuckles* I accepted many things today *looks down*

Jin:Luna you don't know how happy I am today now few more days and Seoul will be free from Criminal King and Drug Queen well I know that the boss of illegal arms and rare paintings and artifacts are also main hut they both are very important *calm tone*

Luna:he gave you the informations about them? *walked towards him*

Jin:well.....its confidential but guess what I trust my princess so yeah....he gave me informations *hands on her waist*