Naruto vs Yagura

Back at the Resistance base, a nervous Mei was sitting in her room, alone. She had left someone she had been close to behind, allowing her enemy to fight him. She had seen what Naruto was capable of, and yet she still worried about him. The boy had been someone relatively new in her life, but he had already secured a place in it. It was strange. Why was she so drawn to the boy?

It wasn't until their rather satisfying make-out session that she realized that she felt a little more than lust toward the boy. It confused her considerably. Not only was he a lot younger than her, but he was from another village. Relationships between two people from different nations never really worked out very well. She knew as much, but her heart kept telling her that she wanted something more from him.

Right now though, all she wished for was his survival. He may have been the most powerful shinobi she had ever seen, but she was still worried. She hated herself for retreating; she really wanted to be by his side right now.

She may not be as strong as he was, but she was a powerful kunoichi, capable of going head to head with some of the world's greatest ninja. She knew that she could help him, even if just a little. Anything would be better than just sitting here, in a bed too big for just herself, and doing nothing while someone else was off fighting her battles for her. She wasn't horribly prideful, but she did have some, and letting another do her duty didn't really sit right with her.

Her mind was made; she was going to go help Naruto. He didn't need to face this enemy alone. She made to get up when there was a knock on the door. She sighed in annoyance but composed herself immediately after. She couldn't let this affect her judgment.

On the battlefield stood Yagura Karatachi, the Fourth Mizukage and jinchuriki of Isobu, opposite him Naruto , the Jinchuuriki of Kurama.

"Why would you oppose me boy?" Yagura demands

Naruto smirks "I can't stand by and watch as you continue to ruin this village.

Outsiders like you should mind their own business," Yagura retorts, his tone sharp with disdain. "The affairs of the Mist Village do not concern you. Leave now and I will spare you."

"The day I leave the Mist is when you are dead." Naruto

"Then don't blame for what happens next." Yagura

The air between them was thick with anticipation as Naruto, with a twisted smile, gauged the prowess of his opponent. Yagura, with a calm demeanor belying his formidable capabilities, stood ready, his eyes reflecting a resolve forged in countless battles.

Without warning, the ground beneath their feet trembled as Yagura unleashed a massive Water Release technique, sending a towering wave crashing towards Naruto. The boy, unfazed, employed his shape-shifting ability, his body morphing into a sleek, aquatic form that effortlessly sliced through the water, closing the distance between them with alarming speed.

As Naruto approached, he shifted his form once more, his arm transforming into a bladed weapon aimed directly at Yagura. The Mizukage, reacting with the speed honed through his shinobi training and battles, evading the strike and counterattacked with a Wind Release technique, sending a slicing gust of wind that forced Naruto back. The clash of their powers filled the air with a cacophony of elemental fury.

Naruto, intrigued by Yagura's adept use of chakra, decided to escalate the confrontation. He initiated a relentless assault, utilizing his shape-shifting ability to adapt his attacks, morphing his limbs into various forms, each strike aimed with lethal intent. Yagura, however, was a veteran of combat, his body moving with precision as he countered with his staff.

The battle raged on, with each combatant displaying a mastery of their unique abilities. Naruto, seeking to utilize his full range of powers, unleashed his Soul Multiplicity, summoning grotesque manifestations of the souls he had disfigured. The puppets swarmed towards Yagura, their forms as varied as they were horrifying.

With a swift gesture, Yagura summoned forth a water mirror. From within the mirror emerged copies of the grotesque souls.

The copies and the originals fought until none remain.

Naruto, concentrated deeply, focusing his cursed energy, aiming to land a decisive blow with Black Flash. The air crackled with the concentration of malevolent power, and he struck, the space itself seeming to warp around the impact.

Yagura, pushed to his limits, felt the strikes resonate through his being, a testament to Naruto's formidable power. Yet, the resilience of the jinchuriki, coupled with Isobu's chakra healing him, allowed him to withstand the attacks, though visibly shaken.

Yagura distances himself from Naruto. As Naruto was about to land another black flash, Yagura summoned his mirror again.

From within the mirror emerged another Naruto, a perfect reflection of the original, mirroring his move with uncanny precision.

The two Naruto's faced each other, their gazes locked in a silent battle of wills, each one poised to unleash their devastating Black Flash. With a thunderous roar, the two attacks collided in a spectacular clash of power, the force of their impact sending shockwaves rippling across the battlefield.

The air crackled with raw energy as the shockwave rippled outwards, shaking the very foundations of the arena. The spectator watched in awe as the two Naruto's stood locked in a fierce struggle, their powers colliding in a dazzling display of dark red energy.

The black flashes locked in a fierce battle for supremacy ,but then, with a deafening roar, the combined might of the Black Flashes erupted forth, unleashing a wave of destructive energy that swept across the battlefield, leaving chaos and devastation in its wake.

As the dust settled and the echoes of their clash faded into the distance, the true extent of their power was revealed. Naruto and Yagura stood facing each other once more.

"It's time I ended this" Yagura

Yagura tapped into the power of his Tailed Beast. The air around him churned with chakra as he underwent a transformation, his form enlarging, his features now resembling that of the Three-Tails. Now in his Tailed Beast form, Yagura towered over Naruto, the scales of power shifting dramatically.

Naruto, faced with the overwhelming might of a Tailed Beast, intensified his attacks, his body morphing into ever more dangerous forms. Yet, each of his assaults was met with the brute force of Yagura's Tailed Beast form, which unleashed a maelstrom of water and wind techniques, each one more powerful than the last.

The climax of their battle arrived as Yagura, drawing upon the full might of Isobu, unleashed a colossal Tailed Beast Bomb.

Naruto created a Curtain to stop the beast bomb from reaching him, but it got destroyed.

Yagura smirked as the Tailed beast bomb hit Naruto.

"Now the Resistance last hope has been snuffed out." Yagura

From behind him, Yagura heard.

"Domain Expansion: Self-Embodiment of Perfection." Naruto

Yagura found his body covered in dark hands

"What is this." Yagura thought

Naruto reverts Yagura's soul to normal undoing the tailed beast transformation.

"How did he do that." Yagura thought

"You look surprised to see me. Did you really think you beat me. Newsflash I was holding back." Naruto

Yagura sneers at the boy.

Tbc