𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

**********

Sitting in the plush back seats of Mrs. Jeffries' extravagant car, Walker and Leah engaged in conversation. The upcoming babysitting gig consumed their thoughts, leaving them with a mix of eager anticipation, anxiousness, and excitement. They couldn't wait to spend time with the kids, but also felt a hint of nervousness about their ability to do a good job. Despite that, Walker and Leah were looking forward to a nice time, but there was a minor setback that they had to deal with.

"So, have you ever babysat?" Walker inquired, his voice tinged with curiosity.

Leah pondered for a moment before responding, "My cousins," she replied.

"Same," Walker sighed.

"It's not too different. We just need to be nicer," Leah remarked.

"Well..." Walker exhaled dramatically, "I guess that rules you out then," he teased, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

Leah couldn't help but chuckle and roll her eyes at his playful banter.

The car came to a sudden halt, causing both teenagers to abruptly end their conversation.

"We're here," Mrs. Jeffries announced, her eyes peering through the rear view mirror, her dark sunglasses adding an air of mystery.

Walker leaned in towards the car window, while Leah crouched down beside him, their eyes fixated on the world outside.

"Damn," Walker whispered in awe. Leah simply nodded in agreement. They were met with the sight of a grand two-story home, complete with four garages, lush green grass, and surrounded by towering palm trees.

"Let's go, lovelys," Mrs. Jeffries beckoned, snapping the teenagers out of their trance as she stepped out of the car. Walker and Leah eagerly followed suit, making their way towards the front door.

With a gentle press of her finger, Mrs. Jeffries rang the doorbell, a soft chime resonating from within.

Walker and Leah felt a wave of nervous excitement wash over them. The anticipation of an unknown figure answering the door was both thrilling and unsettling. A mix of emotions that was all too familiar.

As the door swung open, a stunning young woman emerged. She appeared to be in her early 30s, with tousled dirty blonde hair that shimmered with highlights, and her eyes sparkled with a vibrant shade of blue. Her infectious smile was the only thing adorning her face.

With a joyous exclamation, she addressed the gathered company, her grin illuminating the room. "Hey, guys," she greeted, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

Mrs. Jeffries, unable to contain her delight, embraced the young woman, her arms enveloping her in a tender hug before reluctantly releasing her. "Hi, Jayda," she greeted, her voice filled with genuine fondness.

"Please, come in," Jayda warmly invited the trio. Acting upon her words, Mrs. Jeffries, Walker, and Leah stepped into the house, with Jayda gently closing the door behind them. Walker and Leah took a moment to absorb their surroundings. The house exuded a cozy ambiance, with its pristine white exterior. The walls inside were painted in a soothing shade of grey, and everything was meticulously arranged in its proper place. As Walker and Leah's eyes wandered across the photographs adorning the walls, a gentle smile danced upon their faces, captivated by the diverse array of individuals who called this house their home. Among them, Jayda stood alongside a strikingly handsome gentleman with dark chocolate skin, creating a delightful visual feast for the eyes.

Jayda's voice echoed through the room, her words dripping with anticipation. "Well, I'm guessing these are the lovely babysitters, yeah?" she exclaimed, a smile playing on her lips.