TRUTH BEHIND DECEIT

Start from the beginning

This time Karna look right into the old man's eyes with confusion as the man crouched down to sit beside him before explaining.

"it was two months ago, when-

FLASHBACK

"you are looking beautiful, priye"

"arya.......do you think we would become good parents?"

"of course we will"

The King of Sindhu mutter out before pressing a light kiss on his priye's temple as he turn around to leave but not before lightly caressing her five months baby bump.

"maharani" An old man entered entered her room after Jayadrath left from there as she complaint.

"how many times I have told you to call me vrushali or putri, not Maharani. You are like my father" The Maharani of Sindhu pouted as he complaint to the old man in front of her who chuckle before nodding.

"as you say putri. Ved ji is waiting for you"

"Oh My! Did I keep him waiting? Let's hurry" Vrushali walk in hurry but before she could step out of her room the old man stopped her as he said "be careful putri, don't run in this condition"

"sorry" She mutter in embarrassment before her husband come towards them.

"what happened, ashish ji?"

"Maharaj, Maharani was running towards ved ji that's why I was stopping her" Ashish ji said bowing to the King as he could sense his Maharaj disappointed while Maharani apologising to him.

"fine but don't run from next time. I would had accompanied you i have to go to royal court"

"no worries, arya"

"take care" Jayadrath says nodding to ashish ji, indirectly telling him to take care of his wife before he left while vrushali left with Ashish ji to go to ved ji.

AT NIGHT

"where is arya? He told me to wait but he is late today. Do you also want to see your father baby? The lets find him" Vrushali whisper to her baby bump as she look around the rooms and corridor but did not find Jayadrath before she notice the room of basement being opened.

"Arya has told me not to go there as criminals are kept there but I really want to see him now...........maybe the baby wants to see his father. I should go"

Vrushali step down the basement careful with her steps while thanking her husband as he let vrushali open her payal and churi in the starting of her pregnancy since she was getting irritated by them. She stiffled her giggle, thinking about the surprise look on her husband's face after seeing his wife in basement. Though he will be angry but vrushali knows he will come around soon. Her husband might have shortest temper but he is still the only person who has accepted vrushali wholeheartedly and care about her after her father even though vrushali don't know anything about her husband's work except his identity and the talk that goes around the Palace and outside.

"huh? What kind of sounds are these?" Vrushali muttered to herself as she hear noise coming from near making her hide behind the pillar as she peek from behind it towards the light.

"I think we should send them their"

Vrushali heard her husband muttering, must be talking about the criminals punishment or at least that's what she thought until she hear a cry of an old man.

"Maharaj! Have mercy Maharaj! Please! Have mercy! Leave my daughters and wife! Please I beg you Maharaj! Please leave them! Kill me but leave them, please Maharaj!"