"Land Ahoy!" - 🌊

🌊 -

Willy POV:

I climb up on top of the boat, looking at the beautiful ocean as we approach the city.

I've waited so long for this

Finally, my dream of selling my chocolate at the Galéries Gourmet has the chance of becoming a reality.

I step down the ladder, putting on my tattered overcoat grabbing my battered brown suitcase.

I step onto the crane, putting on my brown top hat.

The crane takes me to a blue truck, I climb on top of the truck, sitting on it and stealing a ride.

I ride it into the city, stepping off of it, and hanging onto a pole. I start swinging on it, then stepping onto the ground.

I hold my one dozen of silver sovereigns as I walk around the city, feeling like they're disappearing from my hand.

Somehow my hand goes from having a dozen silver sovereigns to 10, then to 6.

How?

Well first off, I asked a man for a map.

As I read the map, there was a boy shining my brown boot, who of course wanted 2 sovereigns for "doing his job."

I didn't ask for my shoes to be shined, may I add.

Then I walked over to this woman who was selling produce, picking up one of her pumpkins and looking at it.

And I of course, dropped the pumpkin.

I pay back the woman 4 sovereigns for dropping her pumpkin, walking away.

At last, the Galéries Gourmet.

I knew that we'd see it someday.

It's just like my mother described it.

I walk up to the store that I've always had my eyes on.

I knew someday I'd be selling my chocolate here.

I daydream in front of the empty building, then felt three taps on my shoulder.

I turn around, seeing it's an officer.

I then see the sign that says "No daydreaming."

I end up paying him 3 silver sovereigns.

I continue walking around the Galéries Gourmet.

I look down at my hand and seeing the three silver sovereigns I have left.

I sigh, looking down at my hand until I bump into someone.

- 🌊