The Chocolate Maker - 🍫

🍫 -

Willy POV:

I sigh, looking down at the 3 silver sovereigns I have left as I walk through the Galéries Gourmet.

I'm not really paying attention to where I'm walking, which ends up with me bumping into someone.

Bumping into them made me drop my sovereigns, I really hope they don't steal them.

I look down at my sovereigns on the floor as I wipe off my velvet coat, fixing my brown top hat.

I look at the sight in front of me, my heart nearly stopping.

They look back at me with a sort of creeped out expression, I didn't mean to stare that long.

I finally speak up after stating for quite a while. "Oh, um, sorry about that.. I-.. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going."

Y/N POV:

I was walking through the Galéries Gourmet until I accidentally bumped into someone, his 3 silver sovereigns dropping to the floor.

He fixes his coat and hat before looking at me.

He started at me for quite a while, I just stare back.

Eventually, he realized he was staring and apologized with a rosy blush on his cheeks.

He's nervous, and it's adorable.

I pick up the 3 silver sovereigns he dropped, giving them back to him. I notice the surprised expression on his face, almost like he was surprised I didn't run off with them.

He seemed grateful for my presence, and so was I.

He starts to speak up, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Hello there, my name is Willy Wonka." He starts speaking with a bit of confidence.

I smile, looking at him with admiration.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you."

He gives a gentle nod and smile before speaking again. "I'm a chocolate maker, I soon want to open up a store here."

My eyebrows raise slightly, I'm so fascinated by this man.

"Wow, I'm sure it's amazing. I'd love to go when it opens." I answer with a smile.

Another small blush appears on his face, he looks at me with a humble smile. "Thank you." He says with a small smile.

I continue talking to him then I suddenly remember I have to go back to Mrs. Scrubbits. I snuck out today and she doesn't even know.

"Well, I gotta go. Good luck!" I say with a smile, but internally I'm worried.

What if Mrs. Scrubbit finds out and locks me away for another 6 months? That was scary.

My thoughts get interrupted as Willy says goodbye to me.

"Bye!" Willy says with a smile before walking away.

- 🍫