fifty five

Seraphine

Seraphine can't keep her head from spinning as Luca looms over her, his grip tight on her chin and his words dampening her panties. 

She waits for him to kiss her, and when it never happens, she peeks open one eye to see him smirking down at her, waiting. She burns red. 

"Good." And with that, he releases her chin, goes back to his chair, and sits down.

Seraphine blinks, and blinks again. She fidgets in her chair, and drops her gaze to the table. She fights the incoming tears she can feel prickling the backs of her eyes and tries not to ruminate too much on what happened.

Or, what didn't happen. 

"Get out of your head, Seraphine. I just wanted to make sure," Luca's voice is gentle, and it coaxes her gaze up to his. She swears his eyes soften when she does, and it makes her feel better. 

"I...I don't understand," she finally says, patting herself on the back when her voice doesn't shake too bad. Her eyes dart to Damien for security, but he only nods. "Make sure of...what?" 

"That you want us as badly as we want you, dove." Nico speaks up this time, and Seraphine swivels her head towards him, her eyes wide. He smiles at her and squeezes her wrists once more before releasing them. Seraphine leaves her hands on the table as she fidgets even more in her chair, flustered to all hell. 

"Oh." Is all she manages, and the men release small chuckles that make her head spin and her cheeks flush. 

"Seraphine," Luca starts, and Seraphine turns her gaze to his hands, now rested on the table next to hers, as he speaks, still unable to look him in the eyes. "Look at me." 

His demand is softer than she expects, and her eyes jump to his against her will. He watches her for a few minutes, his gaze dropping to her parted mouth when she bites her bottom lip, before he blinks and reconnects their eyes. 

"Are you uncomfortable, sweetheart?" He suddenly asks, and Seraphine's eyes widen a smidge. All this time, she's been so focused on feeling everything they've given her, all of the embarrassment and praise, that she hadn't had time to wonder if she ever wanted them to stop. 

"No, Luca." She says after a moment, and smiles gently as his shoulders release their tension. 

He's such a beautiful man, she thinks to herself. He shouldn't be so stressed over me. 

"Good. If you ever become uncomfortable, at any point, with any of us, you say something, okay?" His voice is stern, and Seraphine nods obediently, before catching herself and vocally answering him with a "Yes, Luca."

"Now, angel," Enzo speaks up, drawing Seraphine's gaze, and she finds him smirking at her, arms crossed over his sweater. Gone is the awkwardness from earlier, and in its place is breath-taking confidence. 

Seraphine is sure he already knows the answer to any question he's about to ask her, and she's right. 

"Damien went to your room last night, yes?" Seraphine glances at Damien, and then back to Enzo, and nods. 

"He touched you, didn't he, Seraphine?" At Nico's bluntness, her cheeks flare up again, and she wants to cover her face. Her hands twitch with the urge, but she sucks in a breath and parts her lips. 

"Yes." 

"How much did you enjoy his hands on your body, Seraphine? Or his lips against yours?" Luca murmur deepens her blush further, and Seraphine wants to shrink in her chair. 

She's never felt so exposed, so vulnerable, and yet...so safe at the same time. 

"Very much," she breathes, her eyes darting to Damien's. His ocean blue eyes are already staring back at her, and he sends her an encouraging, yet cocky, smile.

"And, darling, you have a very pretty mark on your neck. Who's that from?" Damien speaks, and Seraphine's hand shoots up to cover the mark, her eyes widening. 

"Hey, don't hide that. It's a work of art, isn't it, my dove?" Nico reaches forward and grips her wrist gently, pulling her hand down from her neck and revealing the purple mark to the professors. Nico grins widely, proudly, and Seraphine hesitantly nods. 

"Words, princess." Luca's voice comes from her left, but she doesn't move her gaze from Nico's. 

"It is, Nico." She bites her bottom lip again, eyes landing on each man in turn, before landing back on the brunet. 

Seraphine sucks in a breath, licks her lips, and takes a leap of faith. 

"I want more." 

Each professor sucks in a breath, and Nico's grip on her wrist quickly tightens. Before any of them can speak, she continues. 

"You said you wanted to make sure I want you, too? I still can't believe any of you would truly want me, but...I'm very attracted to all of you, and...and I want more," Seraphine admits, eyes dropping to the table and then back to each professor in turn as her blush worsens. 

It feels embarrassing to admit to four separate men that she's (incredibly) attracted to them, but liberating, as well. 

Especially when chairs scrape against the tile and suddenly she's surrounded by four towering men with lust-filled gazes. 

"Are you absolutely sure you want this, Seraphine?" Luca asks, and she looks up at him, takes in a shaky breath, and stands with the help of his outstretched hand. 

"Please, Luca." She watches as his eyes turn to molten steel and he brings their joined hands to his lips, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand. 

"Anything for you, Seraphine."