introduction

hello, readers! thank you, first and foremost, for clicking on this story! i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i did writing it!

as you read in the description, this story follows an undergraduate senior pursuing her degree in psychology, and her rollercoaster-like journey that is followed closely by four of her professors.

seraphine thatch is 22, and her professors range from 29-33 years of age, so there's a bit of an age-gap. there's also four of them, and one of her, so this is a polyamorous romance. a...reverse harem, if you will.

there will be some characters that you will hate, and some that you will downright adore. i hope seraphine falls into the latter category, but she will have her flaws, as everyone does.

this book is considered mature, for those 18+. some trigger warnings include:

abuse (physical, emotional, and verbal)

rape (NOT by main love interests)

language

violence (blood, guns, guts, gore)

sex 

heavy bdsm

just a reminder before you start reading:

this is a work of complete fiction, with inspiration drawn from multiple books and movies, as well as real life and my imagination. none of the characters are real people, none of the story line is real. i worked very hard to make this story come to life--that goes to say, if you think you've seen something similar to this story, don't hesitate to tell me. i would hate for my work to be stolen; i couldn't live with myself if someone thought i'd stolen theirs.

thank you again, and please, enjoy!