thirteen

Luca

He notices Seraphine as soon as she comes inside Damien's club with her boyfriend, Derek. He couldn't take her eyes off of her--no way in hell, not when she was wearing that tiny black dress and her beautiful blonde hair was brushed back. 

Luca feels his dick twitch every time his eyes drop down below her waist and find those gorgeous legs covered by fishnet stockings. And those belts on her thighs--is she trying to get the attention of everyone in the damn club? 

He watches her intently as she stares at the liquid in her glass. His eyebrows rise when she purposefully spills it, and his eyes narrow when Derek makes her jump in surprise. They have a conversation, and Luca thinks for a second that he's imposing, that he should look away and focus on his partners beside him.

But then Derek looks over Seraphine's shoulder, right at him, and scowls. Luca raises an eyebrow at him, challenging him, and watches Derek's gaze drop to the stunning woman in front of him. His scowl slowly transforms into a smirk, and he glances back up at Luca. 

Luca sees Derek's lips form the word 'Sera' and immediately dislikes it. Sera is not a name befitting the goddess Seraphine is. He's tempted to lean over and tell his partners what he's watching, but then Seraphine puts her hand on Derek's arm and his temper flares, partners forgotten. 

And then, just as quickly as it settled, her hand jerks away, causing Luca to smile. That's my girl. 

Derek suddenly lifts his hand and points directly at Luca, who stiffens in his seat. He's pointing him out to Seraphine. 

She doesn't notice him at first, her beautiful ocean eyes focused on the velvet rope sealing the four men off from the rest of the club. Luca takes that time to let his eyes drop to her thighs again, and he holds in a groan. 

He licks his lips as his heart race increases, and he knows she's found him. His eyes snap to hers, and he watches her start to tremble. 

Luca doesn't bother to stop the visions of her underneath him, trembling just like that, but not out of fear. 

Her plump, pink lips part ever so slightly, and Luca makes a noise in the back of his throat. His head moves to the side unconsciously, and Seraphine's eyes dart away from him only to widen even more when she sees the rest of her professors laughing at something Nico had said. 

Derek places his hand on her shoulder, a gesture that makes Luca grit his teeth, and Seraphine starts to shake her head. Her eyes connect back with his, and he brings his glass up to his lips, sipping his drink. 

She watches him, and he watches her. He notices immediately when her thighs clench together, and it takes all of his self control not to storm over to her and claim her in the middle of his best friend's club. 

Finally breaking the spell, she swivels her head, and Luca lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. 

Enzo notices his tense posture and stops laughing, setting his drink down and scooting closer to Luca. 

"Everything okay, brother?" Luca doesn't speak, just gestures towards Seraphine with his head. Enzo raises an eyebrow before following his gaze, letting out a breath of disbelief. He shoves Nico, who's next to him. Nico protests, almost spilling his drink, but his next words die on his tongue as Enzo points out their angel. Damien finally catches on and follows their gazes, his eyes widening. 

The four of them watch silently as Derek practically shoves her in their direction, leaning forward when she stumbles over her feet into the crowd. Enzo makes a move to get up, but Luca sticks out his hand, telling him to stay put.