Chapter 32: The Final Chapter

Ooouuuu hear me out yall, just hear me out 😭

Ooouuuu hear me out yall, just hear me out 😭... yes you read it correctly, this will be the final chapter of this book... 😭😭😭

Now before yall get on my ass, I MIGHT write an epilogue, but only if yall want me to.

Seriously tho, after thinking about it, I really wanted to just be done with this book ngl💀💀 Between school, and also working on the final book of the Spin Bout U trilogy, it has been a lot to keep up with.

I really love how you guys enjoyed this book though. It's actually my 4th book with the most reads on my account 🥹❤️❤️❤️  even tho it's a short book with only 32 chapters 😭😭😭 yall know I usually go for at least 60 chapters, but a bitch just couldn't do it this time😩

I hopeeee yall understand where I'm coming from. Hope yall not mad at me too much😩😩 I swear I plan on making it up to yall!!

ANYWAYYY. Let's read🩷

Chicago, IL📍Monday, December 12th10pm

Chicago, IL📍
Monday, December 12th
10pm

"So where do you see yoself in 5 years, Kaliyah?"

The sound of Dayvon's voice posing such a deep, nerve-wrecking question rang perfectly through Kaliyah's ears. She stood right in front of him, her eyes focusing on his face. She was trying not to distract herself from all the perfect facial features he possessed.

The way the brown pools of his eyes were fixed on her as he patiently waited for a response. His plump lips curving into a grin, giving her a glimpse of the diamonds dancing in his teeth. His eyebrow curling up slightly, almost as if he was holding in a huge secret he just couldn't wait to tell her.

She couldn't help but notice he'd been looking at her like this the entire night, especially since he shared that he had a surprise waiting for her, which she was so antsy to know about.