Chapter 12

Another long ass chapter y'all 😵‍💫 Like lately I've been writing up to 6k words

Another long ass chapter y'all 😵‍💫 Like lately I've been writing up to 6k words. Is that not crazy??? 😂

But anyway, enjoyyyyy❤️❤️

Atlanta, GA📍Friday, June 20th 4pm

Atlanta, GA📍
Friday, June 20th
4pm

"No matta' what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm wit' my boo
Girl, you know I'm crazy ova' you-"

Dayvon sat in his car, blunt in hand as he recited the lyrics to Dilemma by Nelly. The song blasted loudly throughout his Rolls Royce, him nodding his head to the beat while singing to himself. He had just spent the entire day at the studio, practically finishing up the tail end of his album.

The only thing left to do now was to send off the music to his label, and hope that they approve it so he could finally release the album just like he wanted to. Being a musician was definitely not easy, but Dayvon enjoyed it nonetheless.

He was currently stopped at a red light, blunt tucked at the corner of his mouth as he inhaled it. He could suddenly feel a vibration going from his phone which was placed on his lap. Von glanced down at it, noticing that he had a few missed calls and text messages from a couple of people.

He used his free hand to pick up his phone, taking it off DND before scrolling through. He had obvious text messages from Asian asking where he was at. There were a few text messages from Rubi as well. She had been texting Von for weeks trying to get at him to come over.

Ever since Asian's birthday party, Dayvon really hadn't been messing with Rubi, or any of his side hoes at all. He was slowly starting to get tired of keeping up with all of them. Plus, his mind had been stuck on a certain someone, which prevented him from thinking about or wanting to be with anybody else.

Kaliyah.

Ever since that night when they almost kissed, those feelings Dayvon developed had just been glued to him since then. Von couldn't seem to find that feeling with anyone else, which is why he was so turned off by everything. He knew the only way to ever experience what he felt that night, was only with Kaliyah.