Chapter 1

Oh wow, sooo y'all really loved the prologue 😭😭 Cus I was nervous at first lmaoooo

But as requested, I uploaded 2 chapters for y'all today 😉. Each chapter is super long, like 6k words each SO YALL BETTER GET REAL COMFY. Don't ever say I don't be feeding y'all 😂😂

Enjoy 😘

Chicago, IL 📍Friday May 10th, 20196pm

Chicago, IL 📍
Friday May 10th, 2019
6pm

"Alright class, time is up! Put your pencils down and hand in your final exam."

Kaliyah breathed in deeply, her teeth slightly chewing at the end of a pencil she had tucked in between her fingers. She just placed the pencil down before quickly scanning through the exam in front of her. Kali shuffled through the pages, making sure she didn't miss a single question before closing the booklet shut.

All the students in the classroom began to hop out their seats as they packed up their belongings. Kali did the same thing, throwing everything into her tote bag and getting up from her desk. She held onto her exam, shuffling through people before placing the test neatly onto her professors desk.

"Thank you miss Ross. I hope to see you around campus."

Her professor spoke up, a small smirk forming on his lips as he eye'd her up and down. She just gave him a look before quickly rushing out the classroom. Kaliyah was just mentally happy that the semester was finally over with. She no longer had to deal with her creepy professor, or any school work in general for that matter.

Kaliyah was currently enrolled in the University of Chicago. She was on track to getting her Bachelors Degree in Business. She just had a few more semesters to complete before graduating; but in the mean time summer break was finally here.

Everyone was just bustling through the halls. The excitement surrounding the semester being over on a Friday afternoon was pretty evident in the air. Kali made her way out the building, heading straight to her custom matte black 2019 Dodge Challenger, which she was the proud owner of. Kaliyah had the keys in her hand, clicking them mindlessly as her car lit up.