11

After our internships I tend to have shadows now.

"Morning villain killer" Denki says with a smirk.

"That was so cool! I can't believe you managed to kill a villain! I'm glad you are able to do so!" Mina says.

The whole morning my classmates thought it was the coolest news ever.

And honestly I tend to agree.

"It was a little creepy to witness. But it was for a good cause" Midoriya says.

They have yet to notice the two people in the back.

"Oh hey. Who are those hot chicks? " Mineta asks as I shush him.

"Well now I have young teens flirting with me" Mileena states.

"They are my relatives. It's easier to call them ancestors" I explain as Mileena pulls her mask down.

"Mineta you didn't see them on the news? " Tsu asks as he starts panicking.

"I didn't mean to flirt with your family members! I'm so sorry!" Mineta apologies. That makes me smile. Sure he's pervy but he knows his own limits.

My phone rings and I answer immediately.

"No. You can't call me during school. Yes I know I'm like your only family member you can contact. Yes but if people find out I'm screwed. No. Maybe. Okay. Yea I'll talk to you later" I say as I then hang up.

"Who was that? Sibling or something? " Kirishima asks as I shake my head.

"No. Cousin. He is quite distant from the whole family. So he probably just wanted to talk" I say as he nods.

We learn of a summer camp thing we can attend as long as we pass our finals all will be well. When it's time for lunch Monoma starts picking on our class.

I think he forgot I'm sitting here.

"Well except for my girlfriend. She is my favorite hero" he says as I hiss at him.

"I told you NOT TO TELL PEOPLE YET!" I say.

*flash back*

"Yea we can date. Strange time to ask. We just killed a man" I say with a light chuckle.

"I just wanted to make sure we spent enough time together before asking" Monoma says with a smile.

"Just don't try kissing me on my non-existent lips" I say as he rolls his eyes.

He kisses me on the cheek instead.

"Kissing on the lips doesn't mean anything. There are other ways to show affection"

*end of flashback*

I just sigh and lean my head against my hand.

"Since when- actually I'm not even surprised" Tsu says.

She then whispers me a small congrats.

Kendo sighs and hits him on the back.

"Sorry. I heard it's usually robots like the entrance exam" she says.

I remember that. I used my blades to cut wires and power down those metal machines.

I just doubt it's bots. Actually I know it's not those. It's something way worse. It's a gut feeling.

I end up getting up and go to sit with my new boyfriend. It's still weird to call him that. Mentally or out loud.

When I do sit, Shinsou gives me a lecture over my cousin.

"And it's not like Monoma is seeking his own cousin out. He's letting her be" he adds on as I sigh.

"It's different. He accidentally killed his siblings and parents. My parents and myself are his only family left. Besides well... Mileena and Kitana. If you consider them" I say as Shinsou just nods a little.

I'm refusing to speak of his name out loud. For safety reasons. If someone overhears I got bigger issues than before.

I always knew of my relation to Shigaraki. I just never told anyone but Shinsou. Monoma I trust. Seeing as he is related to a fellow member of the League.

Speaking of Monoma he offers me a sip of his soda. He learned that I can eat normal food and drink normal drinks here and there, but I rely on human or animal for my main diet. And animal is more for blood.

I take a small sip and then thank him.

I'm not worried about the finals. I'm more worried about others and the finals.