5

As we sit at our desks Aizawa mentions a sports festival that is coming up. He mentions we could have new classmates, and that it'll help us have connections to pros. Except there is this one pro they forget is still roaming this earth. Someone they assumed vanished back when the merge happened and the mythology gods finished merging it around.

That's when quirks were born. One god is still here, and everyone else thinks he's dead.

The sooner I manage to get his training, the better.

Loki. The Norse God.

(Look up Loki from the ROR anime for reference ^^)

He had to adjust his appearance. But I still see him on the streets. He dyed his hair green, he had his eye color purposely changed to a dark crimson shade. His hair is a lot shorter than it used to be, and he purposely dumbed down his strength to appear less buff.

So when we entered the entrance of the festival a few days later, Shinsou bumped me on my side and pointed at some dude entering at the guest entrance.

"Found him. Been watching him since we got here. He's looking for someone. Probably someone who has god-based powers" he mentions as I smile.

"Thank you. I still can't believe Bakugou said that speech. I bet he will win. No doubt about it. But I also believe Monoma will get far" I say as the first part starts.

"What about me? " Monoma asks with a smirk.

I signal for him to touch someone who can launch upwards and almost instantaneously he manages to get the three of us to the next section of the course.

Pretty soon we watch as Izuku scores first, then Bakugou, then Shoto. Then the three of us score next place.

With that the next part starts. We need one more member for our team. Since we need to hold up Monoma.

"I'll take the right side" I say as Monoma smiles.

"Sweeet you'll touch my ass" he says as I roll my eyes.

"Cool it dude" Shinsou warns.

Pretty soon we get some orange haired chick on our team as well. Her name is Kendo. She's actually really pretty.

"I feel like I should be in the front. My quirk has very little use for defense" she suggests as I nod.

"Sounds like a plan" I admit as she looks over at me.

"Wait your the chick Monoma likes" she says with a smirk as she crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry I'm what now? " I ask as she smiles.

I look over at Monoma and his bright red face.

"Kendo don't tell her that to her face" he says as I laugh lightly.

I never knew someone who had a crush on me before. Then again I fear that due to my mouth, I can't even kiss someone. Or receive a real first kiss. Which I was always teased for by the girls in middle school.

I watch as Izuku struggles to gain team members.

"Monoma. I appreciate you liking me and all. But you may need to rethink it" I state as he looks at me with confusion.

"Why should I? When a guy likes someone. They like someone. What is it because of your mouth? That's not a flaw you know" he says. He's attempting to make light of the situation.

"Talk this out later. The next part is starting" Kendo says as I sigh.

Trust me it's not that I don't like Monoma. It's that I feel I'd be pointless when being when someone. So I never considered my personal feelings in that way.

We hoist up the blonde male as I watch him adjust his headband.

I'll admit it though. If I were to date someone. It would be the blonde with the cocky ego.